Chapter Four - Fishing Trip. (Violet Choice){Part 1}

I sighed as I walked down the hallway. Clem and Aj right next to me. I tried not to think about the game. 'That question..' it repeated in my head. 'Ever have to kill someone you love?..' I sighed. Nobody was talking. I also remembered Violets question. 'Who's gonna die first?..' I felt bad about my choice. 'Why did I say that.. I should have just stayed silent.' We walked into our room. I noticed there were two bunk beds.

"I'll sleep on the top bunk." I smiled, Clem looked at me with a frown.

"But, your ankle (Y/N). I'll sleep on the top for now until you get better. Alright?" She asked I suddenly remembered my ankle.

"Right, I almost forgot about it. But yeah, we can do that." I smiled, Clem nodded. Suddenly Aj pointed at the door.

"Only way out." He spoke confidently. I nodded.

"Correct! One gold star for you Aj." I smiled, he grinned to himself. Clem walked over to the dresser and put her hat down. I placed my crutches underneath my bed and laid down, I laid out my ankle to give it a break. I smiled as Aj began to look at the colourful box from earlier.

"This box has sooo many colours." He pulled out a few pencils.

"What's your favourite Aj?" I asked, sitting up a bit. He turned to me and showed me a colour.

"Uhhh this one is nice." He looked at it. I smiled.

"That's called Turquoise." I smiled, he looked at the colour again.

"Turcose...?" She tried to pronounce it, Clem chuckled beside me.

"Tur-quo-ise." Clem spoke slowly.

"Turquoise.. I like it." He smiled and placed it back into the box.

"What's your favourite colour (Y/N)?" He asked me. I stood up and limped over to the box. I looked and reached my hand in. Pulling out a (F/C)(favourite colour) Pencil. I showed it to him.

"Oh. That's a nice colour too." He smiled. I nodded.

"Yeah.. it was my grandmas favourite too." I smiled and placed it back into the box. Aj sat down on the chair and began to draw with the pencils.

"Your pretty good Aj. You'll make a great artist one day." I looked at him beginning to draw, he looked up at me.

"What's an artist?" He asked, confused. I smiled.

"It's someone who.. draws and colours a lot. There's many kinds of arts. In this case your drawing, and that's a type of art." Aj looked a bit surprised.

"There's different kinds of art?" He questioned.

"Mmhm. Painting, music, writing.. their all kinds of arts in their own way." I smiled. Aj nodded and began to draw again. Suddenly the door opened and Violet walked in. Me and Clem turned to her.

"O-oh.. shit. I didn't realize Marlon set you up in this room." She spoke. We both watched her walk in.

"I just wanted to grab something.. from the closet." She opened it and Clem walked up to the desk with me and Aj. We all looked at each other awkwardly.

"Where the hell is it.." She groaned. She turned and her eyes widened a bit, she pointed to the box on the desk.

"Oh.." She quickly spoke

"..what?" Clem looked at the desk as if something was wrong.

"That's what I was looking for.. it belonged to Sophie." She told, I frowned, immediately feeling bad. Clem looked at her a bit confused.

"Tenn's sister.. she passed away about a year ago.. Tenn was asking for more art supplies and stuff.. so I was going to.." She took a few steps forward.