Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Violet Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]

Me, Aj, and (Y/N) have been searching.. for a long time. For a place to call home.

Just when we thought we found a huge stash of food..

It turned out to be a trap..

That could have been the end.

But I woke up.

(Y/N) and me were both saved by a guy named Marlon. The leader of a community living inside an old boarding school.

It felt like a chance of having a home... a real one.

We had to go back to the train station, to see if any of the food survived the explosion.

But someone else had the same idea.

When (Y/N) came inside and saw what was happening, she knew she had to help us. While Aj distracted the man, she prepared to push him out the window...

But she couldn't.

I reacted, and pushed the man out the window. Though he didn't want us to get away that easy, and tried to shoot (Y/N) as he was dragged out.

Lucky she survived, but her arm was cut badly. We grabbed what we could, and ran out as fast as possible.

That night, I found Marlon and Brody in the basement, arguing about the man we'd seen. And I learned why Brody was so afraid.

The man was part of a group of raiders they'd run into a year ago. Marlon traded Tennessee's older sisters to the raiders, to keep himself safe.

He attacked Brody. And locked me in the basement with her.

When she turned... I had to stop her.

Marlon stole Aj's gun, and tried to convince them that I had murdered Brody. Though.. (Y/N) didn't believe it.

She tried to convince Violet that I was telling the truth. But it didn't work. With my last moments drawing near, she defended me.

Her words were enough for Violet to open her eyes, and she backed us up.

With everyone against him. The fight was out of Marlon.

(Y/N) and I agreed to give him a second chance, though I wasn't as convinced.

But then..

Marlon was dead...

And Aj pulled the trigger...

He remembered what I taught him.

To never hesitate.

The bright sun shined in my eyes and I groaned and fluttered them open. I was exhausted. The events that happened in the early morning caused me to not get a lot of sleep. I sat up and held my head. I looked over at Aj's bed but didn't notice him. I smelt something familiar and looked over. Aj was using the coffee maker. I frowned at him. He turned to me and he held two cups in his hands.

"Made you and Clem some Coffee.." he mumbled. He handed me a mug and placed the other mug on the dresser for Clem. I looked into the mug with a smile. Aj frowned.

"It was in the kitchen.. Tenn said I could have some.. I didn't steal it..!" He told. I nodded.

"Thanks buddy.." I took a sip.

"I'm surprised you remember how to make it.. we haven't had coffee in a long time.." Clem spoke suddenly. She climbed sown the ladder and I moved over so she could sit next to me. Aj handed her the extra mug.