Chapter 8 | Love letters?

I nibble on my burger half heartedly, not wanting to finish it.

Making sure Joel isn't around, I throw it away and pop an appetite suppressant.

I sit back down at our table, taking a sip of my water.

"You're done already?" Joel laughs, coming to sit beside me with his food.

I nod, trying to shut off the guilt eating me away inside.

Joel starts eating his burger.

I look down and see a piece of paper in front of me.

Shooting Joel a curious look, I open it, pulling out the letter inside.

Baby you are my life and I want to confess it today. I can't really imagine my world without you. You give me hope, you are my passion and you are compassion. Every emotion that I feel in life starts from you and ends on you. If I get another birth in life, I would like to spend it along with you. You are the most special person in my life. Baby you are my world and I can't live without you. Want to specially confess today that I still love you and my love for you is true. I love you!
No one bring so much happiness to my life as you. In your company, I find love that I have never known before. I can't imagine what my life would be without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

You have given me so much love and encouragement that I don't think I will be able to return all that to you. You have been lighting up the dark and bringing joy to my heart. When I am with you I feel alive and strong.

I am truly blessed to have you as a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day when we start a new life. When I say 'I love you', I mean every word of it.

The moment that I first saw you, you were sitting at a table, in the middle of the crowd, laughing and talking to a friend. There was something about you, maybe it was in the way you laughed or the way your eyes lit up, and I knew that there was this undeniable attraction that I felt for you. I was shy, nervous and I hesitated just a little bit when I eventually asked you to go out with me. We were strangers and, when you said yes, I swear my heart skipped a beat. Ever since that night, I have known that we were destined to be together and not a day goes by when your love does not prove me right. I love you, much more that you can imagine, and I just want you to stay mine forever.
There are a thousand ways to say I love you around the world, but only one way to prove it and that is by actions. You have proved that you love me unconditionally time and again. You were that one person who was by my side when all the world was against me. I have known ever since that day that you were the one for me. I try to love you and take care of you as much and as well as I can. I hope you know that I have the best intentions always, so forgive me if I ever hurt you or caused you pain. I love you for now until forever and will never leave your side.
Before I met you I was unaware of the feeling of love. Unaware of the chills you give me when you touch me. Unaware of the passion that I see in your eyes. Unaware of the beat of my heart! Unaware of that close feeling with you. But, now I know that what is love, and that is because of you. Love is a feeling that I cannot really explain, well I know that it is because of you that I feel so in love. This is the first time for me and will be my last love. My feelings are so pure and so true; my heart beats only for you. Baby I am truly in love with you. It is only you!
As I woke up this morning, the sunlight was rushing through the room and it lit up every dark corner that there was. There was this feeling of inexplicable joy in my heart and I knew it at that moment that I needed to tell you just how much I love you. Forgive me, for I am not a writer, and may not know the best way and the best words to use. All I do know is that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have given me so much joy and unconditional love that I am quite sure that I am the luckiest man alive on the face of this earth. So, all I ask of you is to continue loving me and I promise you that I shall do everything in my power to take care of you and love you till the end of time.
I know I am bad at expressing my love but I so want to do this. You have changed me for real. You have changed something inside me, I don't think I was used to this before I met you. I was so lost in my thoughts, you have made me realized the power of my thoughts. You have had the most magical affect on my life. When I am with you I don't think about anything else, but your love. I want to truly confess my love to you, you have been the most important part of my life and will remain in time. I truly love you!

I will not say thanks as I don't want to insult your love. But, truly you have been the most important part of my life. You understand me so well that sometimes I forget how I am going to react. When I fall you always hold me, when I cry you wipe my tears. When I smile, you smile with me and when I need love, you embrace me and hug me. I couldn't ask for more as I know that you truly love me. I think I am blessed as I have you in my life, it is the best part of my life. It's you my love, love you!
Love,
Joel.

"You are a sap" I laugh, play shoving him, "stop watching teen dramas and reading romance novels."

Joel grins, "but I mean it though, I love you Lizzie."

"I love you too" I whisper, kissing him, "goofball."

***
OKAY FOR ALL Y'ALL WONDERING WHY THE CHAPTER IS SO SAPPY AND LOVEY !!

I'm just in one of those moods, the original idea I had planned was not this, but if you read my Shawn Mendes book you will know the most recent chapter was similar, I'm just in a romance hippy dippy lovey doves writing cheesy love mood, okay. ITS MY STORY STOP JUDGING ME.
😂

- Feather In The Wind 💫