Chapter 33 | Closure?

*one week later*

I open the door, closing it behind me, bag slung over my back.

"Ready?"

I smile, "ready."

My hand slips into his and we walk down the hallway, getting into his car.

"How're you feeling?" He asks me, attention focused on driving.

"In the mood to find some answers." I beam.

"Let's get them then." He grins winking at me.

We start driving, and I stare earnestly out the window, pointing at anything and commenting on everything.

"Seb, what do you think?" I say, slipping down into my seat, gnawing on my lip.

"I think you're going to get frown lines if you keep pulling that face."

I laugh, "no you goon, of this whole situation."

Sebastian looks thoughtful for a second, "I think you are searching for answers that you don't want, but you need."

"Do you ever run out of your one liners."

He starts laughing, "well I like to think my 'one liners' are quite helpful."

"I won't disagree," I reply, sitting up properly, "opening new doors right?"

"New doors." He confirms, "so where are you going exactly?"

I pull the post it notes out of my pocket, "here." I point.

He nods, speeding up down the road.

We arrive at our destination.

"Don't be nervous." He assures me, taking my hand.

"Oh I'm not!"

He raises an eyebrow, "but you're shaking?"

"With excitement!" I correct him, beaming.

Sebastian stares at me for a moment longer.

"Well come on then!" I urge, shaking his hand.

"You've waited for answers for how many years? I'm sure you can wait a few moments longer."

"What for you to just stare at me?" I scoff, pulling my hand out of his, "up and at 'em let's go weirdo."

I jump out of the car, slamming it behind me and running around to open his before he can get out.

"And don't mention Joel." I repeat to him.

It's been a week since I last saw Joel.

A week since the argument that sent Joel back to England, along with Oli and.

And Jessie.

I shove it out of my mind, refusing to think about it as I ring the doorbell.

"Hurry up!" I hiss, waving my hand around.

"I'm coming don't get so twisted!" Sebastian laughs, walking up to join me.

The door opens with a slow break.

"Carlisle!" I smile, opening my arms for a hug.

He raises his eyebrow, looking slightly shocked, but accepts my embrace nonetheless.

"I'm guessing you want the end of the story."

"I want the whole story. I'm sick of the picking between the lines and staring at my dads momentous and waiting for the words to jump out of the page."