part 02. new encounters

Author's note: I'll try to keep the chapters short and make sure I don't get carried off, lmao.

_________

We chatted off about stuff casually, having finished my coffee and marble cake. Rin ordered an earl grey, which was still half finished. Half unfinished. She had the chef specially prepare us a bowl of ramen, but he said it was fine since we visited almost all the time.

A bell chiming alerted us of somebody else entering the store, to which we casually turned to look.

"Huh? Oh, you two! Am I glad to see you both. We were just talking about you." A blonde waved at me, her face lighting up as she bee-lined over to us.

"We were not. You were. She was all like, "Oh, Nao has her best mate Rin so she ain't gotta worry bout them boys rubbing all up on her blah blah.. unlike me, I'll be suffering lonely in my own dorm. Oh, the irony! The pain! The suffering!" Sakura, my childhood friend explained dramatically as he put the back of her palm on her forehead to emphasize the dramatic effect.

"Shut up, Forehead. I'm only worried about boys because.. have you seen these beauties?!" Ino suddenly cupped her full breasts, pouting almost childishly. "I'll be the boy magnet! Unlike you."

Sakura seemed to wince but balled her fist up. "What did you say, you rat?! Atleast I had Sasuke once help me pick my books up for me!"

"Atleast I have longer hair! Sasuke hates big foreheads with short hair, you'd almost come off as a dude if I didn't know you." Ino shrugged with a proud smirk on her, Sakura seeming to fume and go red.

"That's enough! You're both pretty! Don't ever degrade yourself like that, both of you are capable of..." and here she goes, Rin Nohara, the mother of the group, explaining on to the girls how they're nothing less than perfection.

"Doesn't deny the fact that she's flat!"
"Doesn't deny the fact that Sasuke hugged me and not you!"
"So?! It was probably out of pity. Unlike you, I call and text him everyday~"
"Does he answer? No, he doesn't, because who'd wanna hear your loud, annoying voice. Makes my ears bleed."
"Okay, but that-"

"Good evening~" A soft masculine voice spoke up. We turned to look up, Ino and Sakura straightening up suddenly. He has silky, silver hair pushed back, his smile almost too perfect.

"O-Oh, yes?" Sakura spoke up, stuttering and I'm sure embarrassed from the earlier commotion.

Ino nudged her side, scowling at the pink haired one. 'He talked to me, forehead.' Is what she thought, I'm sure.

"I don't mean to disturb but.." He closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh. But once he opened them, there was an irritated look on his face. "I need you bitches to shut the fuck up, okay? Open your loud mouths to yap again, and I'll have those tongues served on this."
He pressed his fingertip onto my empty plate, to prove his point.

His sudden change in character was.. shocking. All the girls went pale, even I was terrified to speak up and defend them. But I can't just let him speak to them like that.

"I apologize for their behavior, sir. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again, we'll be quieter this time." I stood up, forcibly smiling at this guy. He seemed about our age, too.

"No, I don't want you bitches to be QUIETER. I want you to be fully silenced until me and my boys are done ordering and step out of the shop. Am I fucking clear?" He rasped out, his eyes glaring into my dark ones. He was dead serious.

"Your boys?" His friend questioned amusedly before bursting out laughing. "Yo, you heard that? Hidan just called us, 'his boys'" The person continues hysterically laughing, clenching at their sides.

I took notes. This rude guy was called Hidan. His other two friends seemed pretty different too.
The one laughing was a pretty, blonde woman. Almost like Ino. His last friend was something out of a horror movie.
He had stitches and scars over the top of his face, bottom covered with a mask. He probably didn't want to scare of humanity so that seems logical.

The blonde walked over, slinging her arm around Hidan. "I'm sorry for my friend here. He's.. not right in the head." The blonde glanced over tauntingly at Hidan, his expression darkening.
______