031. Meet epitome of evil

We had all headed to our classes, me heading to my dorm to register what just happened. Akatsuki called a sudden meeting somewhere in Itachi's apartment and so I was alone now.

I was boiling water and preparing some coffee for myself in the kitchen, while deciding to text the girls.

Me:
You guys won't believe
who I just saw.

Temari-sistah:
Bruh, the entire school
was there.

Flowergirl ino:
-The nerve of the jerk!
-Gotta take away his privilege
to make babiessss

Me:
Sure go ahead -_-
Where's Rinny?!

CherryB🌸:
Prolly getting laid 😏

Rinny:
I'm RIGHT HERE BITCH

My attention was cut short from a few knocks at the door, rushing to attend it and open it.

"Where'd you all suddenly go off...Oh, My stove is on!" I deserve a pat on the back for making up such an excuse last second and slam the door shut on the person's face. Although, he had other plans- his shoe blocking the door from fully closing.

"Is that a way of greeting your boyfriend, Nao? I've come so far to see you, the least you can do is let me in." The 'new student' spoke through the other side.

"Ex-boyfriend." I hissed, correcting him. "I don't know why you joined the college, I have no interest in-"

He suddenly pushed the door open, causing me to go stumbling back at the sudden intrusion. Stepping in quietly, he locked the door behind him.

"Let's talk."

At this point, fear was starting to set in

At this point, fear was starting to set in. It brought back all the horrible memories I had so hardly gotten over- any stupid moves, and I'd end up hurt.

"D-Do you need something to drink? I've just made coffee.." I try to stay as composed as I can, hoping he'd take the bait. Surely, he did.

"Now we're talking properly, and yeah, might as well." He lounged on the couch, crossing a leg over his other knee with his eyes fixated on me. It sent chills down the back of my spine, ugh.

I wasn't a fool, either. I headed into the kitchen with expectation to pour him coffee, but that's also where my phone had been.
Quickly shuffling through the contacts, I found whoever I could and sent them a text. I couldn't waste time typing a huge paragraph of what was going on so only one word has to do.

It was to Hidan:
Help. Hurry back!

The possibility of him seeing the text was low so I scrolled through and left a missed call to Sasuke. Rang him a few times, and he didn't answer.

"What exactly are you doing?"

I stilled and very slowly set the phone face down to hide the fact that the call was still on; though unanswered... yet.

"Nothing! I'm getting you coffee!" I didn't spare him a glance as I shuffled to get a mug and pour the hot water, rummaging to find the coffee powder.

My eyes squeezed shut when he placed his hands on either side of me, trapping me between him and the counter.

"Hello? Nao?"

"Menma.." I absolutely despised being near this abusive fuck. As he neared me, I took this chance to grab the coffee mug with boiling water and whipped around, splashing it in his face.

"Ow, you little bitch!"

"Nao, what's going on?"

I shoved past him and hurried to unlock the door.

"So you even called your friends, huh?" He groaned in anger and I could hear my phone hitting the ground hardly, probably broken in pieces.

————

"Hello? Hello, Nao?" Sasuke looked at his phone puzzled and slightly worried.

He was with the Akatsuki, midst meeting.

"What now? You know we're not supposed to use our phones during this important gathering." Kisame rolled his eyes, eyeing the other members who had to pause the conversation.

"No, it's just that Nao called, and then she hung up? I heard weird voices, too.."

Hidan's ears perked up at this, abruptly standing up as the text he'd gotten made sense now.

"Shit, I have to go."

"Why? We're not done here yet. Sit down." Pain ordered in his usual, deep voice.

Shrugging them off, the silver-haired male rushed outside the apartment to where hers was. Deidara and Sasori glanced at each other before excusing themselves to follow Hidan, knowing he wouldn't have left if something wasn't up.