part 21. party news

Everyday had a different schedule, for five days.

I had the ordered following:
- Gym.
- English.
- Maths.
- L U N C H
- Science.
- Psychology.

Currently, I was in gym, waiting on the weirdest teacher of them all; Guy.

I was sitting in the corner with nobody to disturb me- until that was obviously ruined.

"The hell're you upto in the corner, Nao?"

I chose to stay quiet and stare into nothingness since it was pretty obvious what I was doing; nothing.

Hidan still decided to sit next to me, grinning a little.
"The school's hosting a welcoming party tonight, it's for freshmen like you~ Seniors didn't like it, so even they're holding a goddamn party on their floor."

"Why?" I questioned out of curiosity, resting my head on my crossed arms over my knees. The day hasn't even started and I'm tired already.

"Dunno, might be because it's their last year. Besides, the school can't really fucking do much against our leader." Hidan shrugged and leaned back, watching the other students run about.

"Your leader?"

"It's a private party, Akatsuki members are gonna be there after all. You wanna come?" A party...I was being invited to a party? I've never been to one- ugh

"Umm.. well, maybe. Knowing you and Deidara being there, it'll perhaps be fun? Who else is going?"

I was unsure of really going, I'm tired already and I just want to either sleep or spend time with my girls.

Hidan held up a few fingers, counting down in thought. "Itachi, fishface, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara and Obito, Konan and Pain. Hm.. Zetsu! And I don't fucking remember who else."

I hummed in thought for a bit. So these were all the members of the Akatsuki, all 10 of them? There were 3 more I hadn't met yet, huh.

"You could bring a friend or two, if you want. Not gonna lie, but that pink haired bitch you were with was kinda cute." Hidan chuckled and just when I could turn to throw a snide remark at him, Gai walks in; as loud as ever.

"Sorry for being late, it seems my youth can't catch upto me! I'm feeling pretty good today, so all of you give me 5 laps."

"'Sup?" Another voice speaks next to us.

Me and Hidan turn to look at the other white-haired boy, I couldn't clearly remember his name.

"Oh god, you're annoying ass is gonna be at the party too, isn't it?" Hidan rolled his eyes with a groan.

"Yup~"

"And the dumb, redhead bitch?"

"Yuuuup~"

Hidan cursed under his breath and caught a glance of me, staring for a few seconds before fully turning to me. "Oh, this was Suigetsu. He's gonna be there at the party since Sasuke's coming. Itachi's shitty little brother, ya know?"

My eyes widened some at the info. Sasuke was Itachi's little brother? Whoa, cool.

"I guess I said 5 laps. Give me 10, all three of you!!"

We winced at Gai's sudden voice from behind us, sweatdropping as we tiredly began our laps.

A party.. seemed like somewhere I could make new friend, I suppose. Not that I don't mind Hidan that much.

I was actually looking forward to it all.