part 16. dorm drama / feelings.

I had arrived to my dorm, but I expected some calm.

I didn't expect Itachi, Hidan and Kakuzu to be chilling in my dorm, somewhere where they didn't belong!

Itachi was watching TV with Hidan, an action movie of sorts. Kakuzu was smoking in his corner, occasionally peeping to glance at what I was doing or to watch the TV.

I had already began cooking, oh, I was almost done infact. I had prepared steamed rice, flame-broiled fish with curry and some pork dumplings. I must've went overboard but knowing them, they might eat a lot too. Ya never know a boy's appetite.

"Mm, what's cookin', hot stuff~?" I gasped at the sudden voice behind me, only to give Hidan a smack on the side of his arm for startling me.

He stuck his tongue out before picking up a dumpling with his fingers. I smacked his hand too, again. "Don't touch food with nasty hands!"

"It ain't nasty, woman. Shut up." He grunted and shoved the dumpling whole in his mouth, his eyes sparkling immediately as the taste hit.

"Hnnggg.." Swallowing it down, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Y'all. This bitch can cook! And goddamn, it tastes fucking heavenly. Come over here, now!"

"Suff..focating.. me.." I struggled a bit, before he noticed and let go with a nervous smile. His attention shifted towards the dumpling plate, swiping it and hurrying out to the other two.

"Hey!" I shook my head and let it pass with a sigh and covered up some food for later.

"Don't you have two more hours until your last class for today? Why don't you go sleep for now?" Hidan yelled out from across the room, his mouth filled with food.

I scrunched my nose a little in thought. A quick nap won't hurt, and besides, the beds here are surprisingly softer than the ones back home. Nap time, it is!

Popping a dumpling in my mouth, I hummed happily and entered my room, throwing myself onto the bed. "Hnngg.. it's so soft and relaxing..~"
I buried my face into the cool sheets, snuggling all up into the blankets. It didn't take long for my eyelids to get heavy and sleep to set it.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*timeskip 2 hours ahead*

*Deidara's POV*

It's already evening, classes are ended except for the losers who're behind and take night classes.

"Tsk." I groaned out in frustration, running my fingers through my hair as I neared my dorm.

"You guys don't pay me enough for this." A voice was heard as my dorm door opened up, a mildly irritated Kakuzu stepping out with his partner.

"Yo. What's up?" I held a hand up in greeting, Hidan coming up beside me and giving it a little high-five.

"Same old. Kakuzu and Kisame are gonna go sort out some 'business.' What's your ass upto?" Hidan smirked, slinging an arm around me and I shoved him away.

"Gotta go clean up this stupid art class. The teacher is such a... ugh!"

"Bitch? Yeah, I know. I called her a 'non-artistic prissy cunt' last year and got my classes changed." Hidan chuckled next to me and started heading down the hallway where Kakuzu had already left.

Rolling my eyes, I walked into my dorm. Itachi was chilling on my couch, eating.. whoa, if I remember correctly, I haven't had dumplings and fish in ages!

"Stop staring, idiot. Get your own food." Itachi mumbled out coldly without glancing my way.

"Whatever. Where's Sasori-danna?" I muttered the last part to myself as I walked into a corridor of two bedrooms. Rotating the doorknob, I checked in my bedroom and surely, he was sitting on his study desk, oiling up and fixing his wooden puppets.

I looked down at my hand-watch, already 10 minutes late to meet up with that darn teacher and clean her mess. Plus, disturbing Sasori was a no-no.

As I was turning to leave, I noticed the opposite door left slightly ajar.

"Hm? She's home already?-" My once calm eyes slowly widened as I took in the picture before me.
It irritated me slightly as I felt my cheeks heat up.
So she was home. And asleep. And partially nude..-

Well, not nude. But.. her school skirt had slid up in perhaps all the tossing and turning, making her sheer white underwear visible.
Her shirt was halfway ridden up, perfectly untainted and smooth pale skin clearly exposed now, the moon ironically only shining down across her perfectly sleeping form as if to contrast her milky skin even more- if only I could reach out and...

"Stop being a pervert, Deidara."

I shook a little at the sudden voice behind me, though all too familiar with the person.

"I wasn't staring, Sasori." I clicked my tongue and shut her door fully now, knowing even the underside of her bra was visible from that angle.

Something in me didn't want somebody else looking at her in such a lewd position.

"I didn't ask if you were, but you technically just admitted to it." He smirked and casually stood in front of his bedroom, arms crossed over his chest. "You don't see a sight like that often, do you~?"

I arched a brow at those words, before realizing- he'd saw her like that too?!

"Mm. A girl half naked sleeping on your bed. Well, it did use to be your bedroom entirely before she moved in. I guess you can say.. she's slept in your bed now~?" His nasty smirk only grew wider and to top it all, his nastier wink.

Why's this even bothering me?

"Shut the hell up, Sasori. I've got work to do now, bye." I turned to leave, already heading down outside.

"Oh, I'll shut up. But how will you shut that blush up on your cheeks which is so obvious? See yah."

Whatever.

This just might've been a whole new feeling I was alien to.

But feeling it now? It's only lust, Deidara. Calm down.

Or was it? She seemed so beautiful and fragile then.

I just wanted to.. hold her..