part 20. he's a death threat in person

( Author's POV)

"And how many more days until you're here?" The dark-haired male spoke in his phone, lazily lounged back with messy bed hair- dark bags under his eyes.

It would seem he never slept, which was true. Though with his fair skin, the dark bags seemed to only make his appearance further intimidating.

( p.s : this new character sorta looks like Staz from blood lad anime, if it helps. Or that image up there)

"Eventually~ I just need you to steer off any guys tryna get with my girl, ya feel?" The voice on the other line was almost hushed, but laced with irrepressible malice.

"Hm.. don't you get tired, playing cat and mouse? And using me for it, get a life and a girl, dude." The tired boy groaned out as he picked up a dart from his desk, aiming it around towards the target wheel.

"That's why I'm paying a visit there, to prove I'm not messing around to play a game of chase with her. Watch the tone, Crow. I'm already irritated."

"So am I, when're you sending me more of the pills?.." The tired boy, now known as Crow, muttered almost about as lazily as he shot the dart ahead - hitting just the side of the bullseye.

"You finished the ones I sent you for this month already? Damn, what you used it for?" The voice on the line sounded slightly curious.

Crow shrugged as if the other guy could see him, a half sided smirk on the pale features. "Eh, putting chicks to sleep while I make use of them.."

"Ohh, hasn't anybody taught you of consent, my boy?" There was a dark chuckle heard from the end of the other line.

Crow sat forward and pushed himself off his spinny chair with a stoic face, unlocking his front door and nonchalantly walking outside. "Oh, shut up. You can't tell me about what consent is,  I mean, take a good look at your own girl."

"Fair enough, I suppose. Well, talk later. I'll send a few pills by tonight, don't waste 'em. They're pretty fuckin' hard to make and get my own hands on." The other voice spoke deeply as the phone hung up.

"Whatever." Crow gave a slight roll of his eyes as he walked down the hallway, scrolling through the multiples of images, warnings, and just useless texts of what the boy on the call had sent.

Most of the images were just of girls to target up, of 'his' girl, brutality of bloody murders the other boy had committed for forgotten reasons.

He could choose to betray and ignore whatever the other boy had wanted him to do - but rather he chose not to. It's for a simple reason.

Because he can't.

With this other boy, death was never just an option.
It was a mandatory result of saying no to the boy.

Such a drag.

(Crow's POV)

"Excuse me..."

"Hm?" With half-lidded eyes, I turned to the voice with irritation. It was the girl, oh how ironic.

"Y-You're sorta blocking the way to my next class.."

Chewing down on my lip with a raised brow, I looked beside me. There was a sliver of space left for her to walk by me - but that'd mean she'd have to squeeze through me and the wall.

"I'm not blocking all of it."

"Uh-"

"Get the fuck out of the way, Crow." It was the pest.
The waste of life who called himself a 'Jashinist.'

I honestly loathed Hidan, shame I couldn't get rid of him. Inhaling deeply, a flashed them both a gentle smile before stepping out of the way.

"Smart decisi-"

"I'm late for class!" The girl suddenly dashed past me, hastily running down the stairs.

My face relaxed back into the cold, uncaring expression as I turned my head to the two immortals.

"Tsk." Hidan and Kakuzu walked past me, heading down the same way.

This is honestly such a drag. I'm going back to bed.