part 05. New roomates

Dropping the girls off at their rooms, I finally came upto the third floor. Eyeing around, I took in the situation.

College. Full of teenage girls in way too short skirts, rubbing all up the boys, their false eyelashes batting seductively to get their attention. Gross.
The boys didn't seem any less innocent. There were about 5 or 6 couple making out in the open, without any shame. This was one vulgar sight.
Didn't know college came with its free public porn.

"Hey, Hey! Look who it is~" A strong pat on the back brought me back to real life, as I whipped my head to turn to look at the man. I haven't made any friends yet, so who was it?

Oh, goodness. Not again.

"Hidan. Hello." I said it almost too monotonely, but that's because I was taken aback by his presence of all people.

"She remembers my name, damn. What're you doing on the Junior's floor? Already lost your fucking way?" He stifled a laugh as he glanced down at my keys, pausing a bit.

"Room 320, is that right?" I nodded quietly to his question.

He made a confusing face, one I couldn't quite figure out before he nodded as well. "Okay, well. That's ironic, that's where I'm headed too, so let's go, bitch."

He threw his arm around me, a bit too tightly to pull me into him. "Deidara's there too, I'm sure the other boys are gonna 'love' you~" He emphasized the word love in a dark manner, guiding me towards my dorm.

I was slightly grateful as I didn't know where it could've been, but the mention of boys, more than two, seemed a little unsettling.

"Here we are! Prepare yourself, little bitch. It's gonna be a hell of a time in there, shocked how they gave you a room on the 3rd floor. And this specific room, of all the other ones." He hummed in thought before snatching the keys from my hand, inserting it into the keyhole.

He shoved the door open, loud music hitting my ears suddenly.

"Yo, turn that shit down. Boys, look at what I caught a hold of!"

What in the holy hell was going on in here, my eyes were in shock, pure total absolute shock at the sight before me.

I just wanted to hide.