part 25. Drunken shades of blue

"I know you!"

"Ah, do you?" The boy spoke with a soft chuckle as he stirred his drink, eyeing mine while doing so.

"So it was you who got me the drink?"

"Mhm. Wanna guess what's in it~?" He said, while sipping on his drink, the same one I had.

I stared at it cautiously. "What if it's spiked..?"

"Pft, as if. You're not that attractive now, Naoyuki."

I was slightly taken aback at his statement, and scoffed. "You're one to talk, with your baggy eyes, you ain't that pretty either, kid."

"The name's Crow. But whatever." He shrugged.

Rolling my eyes, I wrapped my fingers carefully around the chilled glass, bringing it upto my lips.

It smelled surprisingly sweet for an alcoholic drink so I dared myself to take a small sip, my thoughts processing at the suddenly sweet taste.

"It's.. hold on, I know this! Icing, no, cupcake? Cake flavored something.." I took a few more little sips, comprehending the sweet aftertaste of this.

"Funfetti.. cupcake is my final answer." With a final statement, I drank the whole liquid down as if it was juice - and we could say it was, since there wasn't any strong aftertaste of alcohol present.

"Hey! Did you just.. down the whole glass down?!"

"Yuuup~ why, did you actually drug it?" I narrowed my eyes at the boy who only sighed at me.

"No. It was tequila and vanilla vodka, something you shouldn't have chugged - not that much."

"Psh, I'll be alright. A kunoichi can take care of herself and not lose self control easily, ya know!" I giggled as I slammed my hand on the table to prove a point, accidentally knocking over the glass. "Oops."

"You were saying?" Crow calmly eyes me, chin resting upon his palms while he sips his drink.

I could only giggle out a response as I stood up to leave, suddenly the dance floor seeming more fun.

"Well, I'll see yah later, bird."

"Crow."

"Whatever." I hopped off the bar stool and heading towards the floor, where almost every other student was.

My eyes suddenly fixated on a familiar face in the darkened corner, and a man with her.

My vision almost went loopy and hazy as I blinked a few times to clear it up. What the hell, the drink couldn't have effected me so quick. Oh, shit. The shots I had with Ino, I even took Hinata's share.

"W-What-!" It was Rin, she was all huddled up and kissing a guy in the farthest corner, away from all the attention and loud music.

I was so stunned by this, I accidentally bumped into somebody. I looked at the person through the dimmed lights - blonde hair, blue eyes.

"I-Ino! Thank god, look! Rin is making out with that guy, who the heck is he?!" I aggressively tugged on her sleeve, trying to get her attention from talking to other boys.

"What the hell- huh, Nao?" Knowing Ino, she wouldn't be able to mimick a manly voice, no matter how drunk she could get. And so I did a double-take and looked up at this manly voiced person.

Blue eyes- deep crystal blue eyes, almost like the sky.

"Your eyes.. are so beautiful." I blurted out before I could comprehend that sentence in my mind.

"N-Nao, are you drunk?" This blonde guy, who I wasn't able to get a proper look at, questioned.

I shook my head in response, my head turning to stare back at Rin with a slight frown. "Not faaairrr.."

"What isn't..?" He muttered.

"That she already got a boyfriend, a cute one! 'S not fairrrr that she's enjoying the night like thaaat..~" I pouted almost childishly and glanced back up at the guy, batting my eyelashes at him slowly. "Y'wanna be my man for the night, pretty please~?"

"W-What?! How drunk are you really? Let me walk you back to the dorm, Nao." He extended his hand for me to hold, though instead of reaching for his hand, I hugged his arm close to my chest.

"Come on, Deidara. A cute chick asks you to be her date and you pussy out?" Another tall guy with glowing magenta eyes chuckles down at me.

"Shut up, Hidan! Atleast I've got a girl to even talk to me, unlike somebody. Probably scared them all of with your nonsense religious blabbering." Deidara grinned cockily as he spoke, before sparing me a glance. "Tsk.."

"What the hell'd you say?! You're too much of a pussy to even admit you have fee-.."

"You're right, I am! Don't your dare finish that sentence, yeah." The blonde scowled at Hidan, both the male's glaring at each other as if having a silent, mental argument.

"Naoyuki?"