dreamland

Hi it's madi I'm making this for the random thoughts I have about life or anything in particular. I also write poetry sometimes so you'll definitely see a variety of topics. Hope you enjoy and maybe relate to any of the things I write about and possibly find answers who knows

My mind is filled with constant doubts of myself and others.

I agonize over the things I can't control. And when I take a step back and evaluate, all I see is a mess.

I dream of so many things. Things I want but know I can't have. Sometimes it's a certain lifestyle i want to live, or a boy i like, or wanting to look different.

Those are the things I think and dream about. And I get so distracted by those things that I forget the world around me, and forget the responsibilities that really matter.

I get so caught up in my own dreamland I forget about my reality.

I can be locked in my room for hours and block out the world around me and forget the people in it.

My dreamland is filled with promises and lifestyles I know I can never attain. I feel so happy when I'm in my dreamland, but then my heart aches when reality strikes and I know it will never come true.

That's one of the reasons I like to read so much. It makes me block out reality and dive into a world where everything is peace. It makes my reality stop for awhile, and feel happiness.

I know to others it's stupid but they are the ones who are stuck is this dull world and can't see the beauty of creativity and imagination.

To some those people are just being realistic but to me, it shows how scared they are to open their eyes to another world of imagination and possibility.

There are downsides to having a dreamland, knowing that it won't come true. But the happiness I feel when I'm in it out ways all the bad.

But I do know that I have to take a step back once in awhile or I would get caught in it forever...