happiness

I found my happiness in something that doesn't seem like a big deal.

I reconnected with someone who was a big part of my childhood and it filled that hole in my chest that had been missing for a long time.

Growing up might be one of the hardest things we have to do.

We say goodbye to those little things that now looking back on, meant so much.

It's weird looking back on my childhood and seeing that person I was.

Obviously I'm a completely different person but some of that person I was, I want to be again.

I miss those parts of me who were so carefree and had certain people in my life to make my life so much happier.

My life wasn't perfect trust me, but the majority of it really shaped me to be the person I am today.

For awhile now I've been really missing my childhood, and I've been seeking something to fill that empty, clouded, gaping hole.

And sometimes we can't fill it. We have to except the life we had and move on.

But unexpected things happen that we don't look for and that's when the greatest opportunities will arise.

So I'm happy with the way things are right now...

Maybe better things will happen that we don't look for.

I can only let time handle those things, I can't go looking for things on my own or it won't turn out how we planned.

Who knows...