Part 9: "What?!!!"

A week later

TONIS POV

We were still in the hospital and we were told we could leave today "You excited to go home baby?" I asked her. "Yeah, I just wanna sleep while being cuddled up with you" I walked up to her slop and wrapped my arms gently around her to give her a kiss. we heard someone do a little cough, we pulled apart "Oh sorry" I apologised to the nurse. "Don't be, before you leave I do have to read out the restrictions while you are both in recovery. No sport activities for 2 months, no alcohol for 1 month, no unprescribed drugs for 1 month and finally no sexual activities for 2 months" "What?!!!" Cheryl and I said in unison. "I'm sorry those are the rules" "But for two months?" Cheryl questioned "I'm afraid thats just how it is, you will come in every week for a month and a half to see how you are healing and we can maybe see if we change that" "Thank you" I told her, she walked out the room "Oh my god, these two months are going to be hell" "I mean we could risk it?" Cheryl said. "Thats probably not a good idea baby girl" "Whats not a good idea?" Sweet pea asked. "We just found out we can't have sex for two months" He burst out laughing "Its not funny" I told him "It is absolutely hilarious" "Think about it, what if it was you and V in our shoes? anyways, you proposed to V yet?" I asked him. "No" "Pussy, just get on with it" "I need to do it at the right time" "When is the right time?" Cheryl asked. "I don't know, I have the ring. Just need to figure out how I'm going to ask her" "Well you think about that, call us and we can help you" "Okay, thanks girls" He left the room and so we decided to leave too.

We got home and my god it felt nice. We both made it up the stairs and got straight on the bed. "Shall we call Sweet Pea and Betty over to talk about proposing?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah why not! Tell them to bring Pops too" I added. An hour later they both. showed up "So how is life without sex?" Sweet Pea joked. "Shut it asshole" I snapped. "Anyway we called you both here to talk about proposals." Cheryl said. "Hang on Betty, you are proposing to Jug" Sweet Pea asked. "Well he is a pussy so who else is going to do it" I said. They all burst out laughing. "So Pea you thought about how you gonna do it?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah, I decided on small and intimate, candlelit dinner at sweet water river." "Awww" All three of us said in unison while watching him blush. I can't wait for this. All our friends are getting married. What a time to be alive.

A/N Hey guys I have started a new story which is also Choni called Shine Bright, I will write a few more chapters to it before starting to publish it and I am giving you a sneak peak now, I am also sorry this chapter is so small.

Shine Bright Choni

In every town there was one house everyone feared and in Riverdale that was Thistlehouse. Belonging to the Blossoms. Clifford Blossom: A father, husband and drug dealer now deceased, Penelope Blossom: A mother, wife and the devils spawn. Jason Blossom: Son, brother and the next to carry on the maple trade now deceased and finally Cheryl Blossom: Daughter, sister and hated by her own parents. Most people would raise an eyebrow but nobody in the town of Riverdale knew what happened in the four wall of that wretched house. A normal day in that house for Cheryl Blossom would be name calling and abuse.