Part 11: Lodge Lodge

TONIS POV

So its Thursday and I STILL HAVENT HAD SEX. Cheryl is very stubborn, she wants to wait for Lodge Lodge, thank the lord we leave tomorrow.

"Baby, why are you being so moody?" Cheryl asked. "Maybe because I haven't had sex in 5 weeks and we have been cleared for a week of that" I snapped. I heard her giggling. "First of all, it has been 2 days and second of all, I want to make you wait so then when we do have sex it will be rough" "But it will be rough anyway" I told her. "Toni, I said no. Tonight you can hold your hands under my top when we sleep" A smile painted across my face. "Okay fine" I said to her. "Right, come on you need to pack babe. We are leaving first thing" "Can you do it for me?" I asked her. "I will but that means no sex until we get back from Lodge Lodge" She told me. I quickly got up and started to pack. "Thats what I thought" She laughed.

CHERYLS POV

I woke up early, with Tonis hand still holding one of my breasts from last night. I let out a small chuckle. I looked at the clock beside me to see that it had just gone half past 5. I tried to slide out of Tonis death grip. I did it but it was difficult. I went downstairs to make coffee for us both and to also make us some breakfast before we leave. I decided on pancakes. It took about 20 minutes to make them. I organised it all on a tray and carried it up the stairs. I peered in the room to see Toni still sleeping. I placed the tray on the bedside table and sat next to her on the bed. "Babe" I whispered. Nothing. "Baby" Nothing. "Baby, come on its time to wake up" I said to her. I heard her groan. "What time is it?" She asked. "Just gone 6" "Urgh its too early" she said as she tried to fall back asleep. "Toni, if you don't get up ion the next 5 seconds there will be consequences" I threatened, she didn't move. "1...2...3...4...4 and a half...5, Thats it, no sex until after Lodge Lodge" I exclaimed. After that she jumped up. "Okay, I'm up. I can't wait any longer" she defended. I giggled. "Okay, TT. Eat up, get ready then we can leave, we have a long drive ahead of us" I told her. "Oh yeah by the way, I am driving, you scare me when behind the wheel" she joked. "Fine, you can drive" I gave in.

An hour later

We finally left to go to Lodge Lodge. We hit a lot of traffic. "Hey baby, you know what I've just realised?" I asked Toni. "What baby girl?" She replied. "We didn't have good morning kisses" I told her. "When we reach a red light, you can have a kiss princess" She told me, just as she said that, the light turned red. I leaned up and gently pressed our lips together, it got a little more heated before we heard the honks of other cars behinds us. We giggled and carried on driving.

We made it to Lodge Lodge before the others, and Veronica told us where the spare key was to let us in. "Come on babe, lets go look around" I told Toni. "I'm coming baby girl, I will grab the bags" Toni replied. "Thanks baby" I told her. We walked in and started to look around. "Wow this is beautiful" I said. "Not as beautiful as you babe" Toni told me. I blushed. "Wow we have been together for over 4 years and I still make you blush baby" Tonis said. I just nodded my head. "It means I'm doing my job right" "Come on lets go see our bedroom"

We went up the stairs, and got the room labelled guest room 1. We walked in and my god, it looked extravagant. "Oh wow" I said. "You like it baby?" Toni asked me as she hugged me from behind. "Like it, I love it" I said to her as she started to kiss down my neck. "Well Veronica and the others aren't here yet, how about we make use of our time?" Toni asked seductively. "Well we could unpack" I said to her. "I didn't mean unpacking baby girl" Toni replied. "Well what do you mean TT?" I asked. I just felt her push me to the bed, me falling on my stomach. "I want to make you scream Princess" "Well Toni, you didn't get up this morning when I asked" "I did, I just waited until you got to 5" She tried to defend. "Thats when I threatened no sex, so I mean it" I said to her. I got up and started to unpack. I saw Toni sitting on the bed gutted. "Why get my hopes up if you aren't going to have sex with me?" She asked. "Incorrect, you got your own hopes up, I never said I would do it" "But you never said you wouldn't" Toni corrected. "Okay, heres the deal, if you can go until Sunday without mentioning sex or kissing me, when we get home I will let you do whatever you want to me" I told her. "Anything?" She asked. "Yeah" I could see she was thinking about it. "But I can't go until Sunday without even a kiss Cheryl, please you are killing me here." "I'm joking babe" I said as I walked up and straddled her. "I love you" I said to her. "I love you too baby" We leant in to kiss and things only progressed from there.

"Oh my god, I have waited so long for that" Toni gasped. "You okay baby?" I asked. "Yeah, more than. I seriously thought you were going to make me wait" Toni said. "I'm not that mean baby" I said in defence. "I know baby, we better get dressed before the others get here."

Just as we walked down stairs the others arrived. "Hey V, the cabin is amazing" I said to her. "I know, my parents bought it when I was younger and now I am old enough, they let me have it but I might sell it" She said. "I mean I don't see why you would but its up to you." I said to her. "I guess it holds too many memories, I want to forget. I mean my parents would bring me here to hide from mobsters they screwed over" "Well if you want to sell it, we will support you" Toni said.

As they all started unpacking, Toni and I sat down talking. "I was thinking" I said to her. "Oh god what?" She giggled. "If V sells the lodge, maybe we should buy it" "Why, have you been looking into real estate?" She asked. "No but its a nice place, in a nice area where we can bring our kids for little getaways. What do you think?" I asked. "Yeah, if she decides to sell then sure we can put an offer down" Toni said. Just as we finished Veronica came running down the stairs. "Guys the hot tub is ready, get your swimsuits on" We just did as we were told and made our way to the hot tub.

We had been in the tub for about half an hour "So you thought anymore about selling the lodge, V?" Toni asked. "Yeah, I am going to sell it, for me it holds too many memories, the people who buy it, I want them to make happy memories with their children" She replied. "Well in that case, V, Toni and I would like to put an offer in" She looked shocked. "Really?" Veronica asked. "Yeah, we have been thinking, we are looking into adoption and we want to bring our children here". "Then I am happy for you, we can get the ball rolling when we get back to Riverdale" Ronnie said. "Ronnie, you can visit anytime you want" Toni said. "Thanks guys" She replied.

After talking about marriage and kids we all decided it was time for bed. "V took the news surprisingly well?" Toni said "I know, by the way, I have to tell you something" I told her. "What is it?" She asked. "Promise me you won't get mad?" "I can't promise that Cheryl, tell me please" She asked sternly. "Okay I may have been in contact with an adoption agency" I said. "YOU DID WHAT?!" She shouted. "Babe let me explain" I tried to reason. "Go on then, please elaborate" "I wanted to get the ball rolling while we were having our operations and know you would've said no" "Exactly right, look I am mad at you for doing it without telling me, if you would've told me that you didn't want to wait I would've thought it through and maybe we could've done it together." She told me. "I know, and I am sorry" "Apology accepted, so have you heard anything back?" She asked. "Well the last I heard was that they have older children that are looking to be adopted, that was last week and we should hear something soon" "Great, I think older children will be a lot easier, but in future if you have a call I want to be there to listen and to know whats going on" Toni said. 'Okay, I will baby, I'm sorry again" "It's okay princess, I love you" "I love you too TT" And with that we fell asleep.

A/N: I should have the first chapter of Shine Bright out by the end of the week or early next week