Part 21: Where is she?

A year and a half later

CHERYLS POV

It has been a year and a half since Toni died. Alfie and Roxy were devastated as was I. 2 months after that, I told everyone I was pregnant, I was happy but I wanted to do that with Toni. 5 months later on 4th March I gave birth to a baby boy. I named him Tony Jackson Topaz. Toni and I discussed the name Jackson for a boy but when she died it felt right to tribute him to Toni and use the name Jackson for his middle name. 

I was sitting on the couch with the baby showing him pictures of Toni. I was lost in a train of thought which took me back to that night.

***start of flashback***

It had been an hour since I heard from Toni. I was starting to get worried. I heard my phone ring. I jumped up and answered.

Me: Hello?

Jughead: Hey

Me: Where is my wife Jughead?

Jughead: We tried really hard but we couldn't fight them off

Me: Jughead whats happened?

Jughead: There was so many of them. They overpowered us by a lot, they grabbed her and took her in the back of the van and we don't know where it went

Me: WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU HOBO. MY WIFE IS OUT THERE PROBABLY HALF DEAD BECAUSE YOU WANTED HER COME AND FIGHT WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO PUT HER KIDS TO BED. YOU BETTER FIND HER, I WILL BE ON MY WAY ONCE I CAN FIND SOMEBODY TO HAVE THE TWINS. YOU BETTER STAY AT THE WYRM SO I CAN RIP YOU IN HALF.

I put the phone down and dialled Veronicas number.

V: Hey Cher, is everything okay?

Me: Not really, you know the ghoulies have turned up tonight. They have taken Toni, can you come watch the twins please so I can go and tear jughead up limb by limb

V: Hang on! What? I thought they all protect Toni

Me: Yeah so did I, turns out they have recruited more and more to fight that it was too many to try and attack

V: I'm on my way, stay calm we will find her.

Me: I hope so V

I waited for V to get here. It felt like an eternity but she finally got here. "The kids are asleep, thanks for doing this V" "No problem C"

I raced to the Wyrm and stormed in. I went over to Jughead and slapped him. "Cheryl, calm down" "CALM DOWN?! I WONT CALM DOWN UNTIL MY WIFE HAS BEEN FOUND." "Theres something you should see" Jughead pulled his phone out and showed me the video of Toni with one of the ghoulies. "You know by now that we have your Southside smurfette. Say goodbye. You won't see her again. This is a message. If we can kill one of you then we can kill all of you." He punched her. "Please, I have a wife and two kids to take care of" I heard Toni beg. "Shut it" I heard a gun shot and a scream then the video cut off. "Oh my god, she could be dying right now." "We're sorry Cheryl. She is already dead" jughead said as he pulled the picture of her up that they sent as proof. I screamed and hugged Sweet Pea as I cried for hours on end.

***end of flashback***

When I told the twins that Toni died, they cried but they didn't quite understand why. Everyone was horrified that it happened.

TONIS POV

It has been a year and a half since I was kidnapped from the Southside, ever since I have been kept by the ghoulies. That night was probably the worst of my life knowing that I had left Cheryl and the twins and now I have a another child, I don't know if its a boy or girl or the name of them.