Part 18: Birthdays

I haven't proof read but here you go!!!

CHERYLS POV

The kids are still with Veronica and Sweet Pea, so Toni and I decided we would go to the clinic today to talk to somebody about the process. "You ready baby?" I asked her. "Hell yeah, I'm so excited." This is all I ever wanted. A family with the love of my life. We got in the car and drove to the clinic. "Have you thought about if you want to carry the baby?" I asked her. "It doesn't matter to me, it will still be my child if you carry the baby, and it will still be your child if I carry the baby. But you know it will be harder for me to get pregnant cus of the PCOS thing or whatever." "Yeah, your right. We will sort it out baby. We can make the decision together." I pulled into the parking lot. Toni got out of the car and walked around to open my door. "Thanks baby" I said to her as she helped me out of the car. "No problem babygirl" I took her hand and we walked into the clinic.

 "Hi, we have an appointment. Toni and Cheryl Topaz" I said to the receptionist. "Yes, please take a seat and somebody will be with you shortly" The kind man said back. "Thank you" We sat down and waited for somebody to call our names. "You know, this is a big deal. I know we have Alfie and Roxy but having our own children is gonna be so different. We will have one set of twins and a newborn baby" Toni said to me. "It will be so weird. Speaking of the twins. Its their birthday next week, any ideas?" I asked her. "They both go on about how they want jackets like ours and the boys" She said to me. "I don't know if thats a good idea. 8 year olds having serpent jackets." "Obviously they won't be in the serpents at this point but I don't see the problem" Toni said to be. "Yeah your right, I'm just worrying about nothing. We will get them a jacket. Alfie can have the original black one and Rox can have one like mine?"I asked her. "Yeah sounds perfect." Just as we finished our names were called and we went to the room. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Dr Smith. Cheryl and Toni right?" She asked. "Yeah, nice to meet you" I said to her. "Okay, so I'm assuming that since you are two women you want to know options about having a baby. There is adoption, surrogacy, IVF and many more." They said. "We adopted twins not too long ago, we were hoping one of us could carry the baby." I told her. "Right okay, I have your files here. So Toni looking through yours it wouldn't be impossible for you to carry a baby but it would be difficult due to the PCOS and Cheryl you have had quite a few scares with cancer and kidney failure. My advice to you two is it would probably work best if Cheryl were to carry the baby. You wont want to be spending money on trying to have a baby if it would be pretty impossible for Toni to conceive a baby." "Okay then, thats the way we will go" Toni said while a tear rolled down her face. "Can you give us a second?" I asked the doctor. "Yes of course" She got up and walked out. "Toni please talk to me" I told her. "Listen Cheryl, I've always wanted kids. We have Alfie and Roxy and we knew heading into this that it would be hard for me to carry the baby" "But not impossible Toni, how about I have the baby and when we are ready again you can have the baby?" I asked her. "It might not work Cher" "But it could. I love you so much TT" "I love you too baby" We kissed and the doctor walked back into the room. "We have decided I will carry the baby" I told her. "Okay so we will be in touch soon about starting the process" "Thank you Dr Smith" I said to her. She nodded and allowed us to leave.

Toni and I just got back to the car. "You okay baby?" I asked her. "Yeah, quick question are we telling people we are trying to have a baby?" She asked me. "I think we should wait until we are, it will be a nice surprise" I said to her. "Okay princess, shall. we go and get the twins?" She asked. "Yeah and we can treat them to Pops" "V and Pea have probably treated them to Pops everyday but sure baby girl" 

1 week later- The day before the twins birthday

TONIS POV

It is the twins birthday tomorrow and it would be an understatement if I said they were excited. They were bouncing off the walls all night, they wouldn't sleep, when we finally got them to sleep we could set up downstairs with banners and balloons. "Who thought when we first got together we would have gotten married, have adopted two kids and will have one on the way shortly?" I asked shocked. "I know, its crazy. When you first joined Riverdale high I was a bitch to you and it was because I was hiding who I truly was. I was scared of what people would think of me but you came along and blew that out of the water. I felt like I was on top of the world when you asked me to be yours. It was the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you so much" Cheryl said to me. "I love you too" I leant in to kiss her.