Part 16: Explaining to the Kids

A/N: IM BACKKKKK!!!! Thank you for being so patient with me, I've been under alot of stress as of late, I've just finished my exams and I made the courageous decision to come out to 5 of my friends and every single one of them supports me. Any way here is this chapter, sorry it isn't very long but they will be picking up soon and so will my other story Shine Bright which is also Choni so go have a read if you want to. Enjoy!!!

TONIS POV

It was the next day and all of the boys were coming up aswell as Veronica and Betty.  "Hey kids, so the man who was in the house last night. He is my brother" Cheryl said to them. "But why did he try to hurt me?" Alfie asked. "Before we had you two Toni and I were in an incident which caused someone to hold a grudge since they went to prison, they sent him after us to scare us but I promise nothing will happen to you" Cheryl told them. Just as she said that Jason walked in the room and Alfie jumped and ran behind me. I saw Jasons face drop "Hey, he won't hurt you. He was made to scare you and he has children the same age as you called Juniper and Dagwood" I told him. He looked at me confused "They are weird names. "Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so" Jason said. They both laughed together. "We have a surprise for you two, go get dressed and it will be here" Just as they ran up the stairs everyone turned up and was shocked to see Jason. "Where are the kids?" Sweet pea asked "They are upstairs, they don't know you guys are here" "How did they react to Jason?" Veronica asked. "Not good, because he came in as an intruder and pointed a gun at Alfie" "Thats so fucked up" "I know, Tonis dad made him do it" "Thats even worse" Just as we finished the kids came racing down the stairs into the arms of the gang and they race outside to play football.

As the kids were outside playing football with the guys including Jason, I sat inside with Cheryl, Veronica and Betty. "Look I hate to say it Toni, but your dad is fucked up. Making Jason scare your children like that" Veronica said. "I agree with you, I have tried to talk to him but alls he wants is Cheryl" I told them. "Wait what?" Betty asked. "Yep, we got letters Tonis said she would get hurt if she didn't divorce me and the kids would also get hurt and mine said that he wanted to be with me when he gets out of prison, calling Toni all different names" Cheryl answered. They looked at us in disbelief. "I know tell me about it" I replied to their expression.

CHERYLS POV

It was a while later and Toni and I had decided to sit the kids down and tell them about the meeting that is going to happen later in the week. "Okay, kids. We need to talk to you about something important." I told them seriously. "What is it mommy?" Alfie asked. "Well you know how we both adopted you?" Toni asked them to which they both say yes. "Before it becomes official, the important people need approval from you two. So basically, you two need to tell the social worker whether or not you want to stay with us forever" I finished. They both looked at each other. "This decision is easy" Roxy said. "It is?" Toni asked worriedly. "Yeah, of course we wanna stay with you two, you are our mommies now" She told us. Toni and I looked at each other in disbelief. "Can we go and play with Sweet Pea now?" Alfie asked. "Of course you can" I giggled. As they left the room, Toni and I were still in utter shock. "Did that just happen?" Toni asked me "I think so" I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

"OMG Toni put her down" Veronica yells as she walks into the room. "Anyways how did it go with  the twins?" She asked. "We explained to them what had to happen later this week and they said it was the easiest decision ever and said that they want to stay with us" Toni told her. "Congrats guys, this is going to be the best thing ever to happen to you pair." "Thanks Ronnie, I really appreciate it"

The rest of the night carried on like this, laughing and joking and thinking about the future.