Part 19: Football and Positive tests

6 months later

TONIS POV

It has been 6 months since the appointment and we have had a couple rounds of IVF with no luck and I think its starting to take a toll on Cheryls health. I walked downstairs to grab Cheryl a water because you know, well I'm the best wife. I walk back up to see Cheryl crying. "Baby whats wrong?" I asked while comforting her. "Toni, what if I'm not able to become pregnant? We have been trying for months and it hasn't worked" She sobbed. "Listen, Princess, the doctors would've told us if you weren't able to conceive and we have only tried a couple of times. The doctors told us last week to take another one tomorrow, from the third round we did. So lets hope that you are." I took her into a hug and we stayed in that position for a while until the kids interrupted. "Mommy, why were you crying?" Alfie asked. "Nothing you have to worry about buddy, she was just being silly" I told him. "Okay" He jumped on the bed. "Why aren't you in bed, Alfie?" Cher asked him. "I couldn't sleep, can you read me a story?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah, come on baby boy. Will you be okay baby?" I asked Cher. "I'll be fine Tones" 

I read Alfie a story, he fell asleep pretty quickly so I went back into the bedroom to see Cheryl also asleep. I went to the wardrobe and got into my pyjamas and went and got into bed. As soon as I got comfortable, Cheryl cuddled up next to me. "I love you Princess" I said to her thinking she was asleep. "I love you too baby" With that I fell asleep.

The next day

CHERYLS POV

I woke up with Toni spooning me and holding my stomach. I hope there is a baby in there, so bad. We really want this baby and the money we have spent so far, is unimaginable. I needed to wake Toni up so she could take the kids to football practise. "Baby, you need to wake up." I kissed her cheek repeatedly. "5 more minutes please Princess" I got up so she couldn't cuddle me anymore. "Baby, why did you get up?" She whined. "You need to take the kids to football practise TT" She sat up and groaned. "Why do I always have to take them? It's so boring watching them, I'd rather play" She said. "T, you can't say that. They are 8 and therefore you can't play" I giggled.

It was an hour later, Toni has just left with the kids. So I walked downstairs and began to think about me being pregnant. I thought I should wait to take a pregnancy test with Toni, but what if I was and I could make it a surprise. I decided to take the test.

I walked into the bathroom, and reached for a pregnancy test and did it. As soon as I finished it, I rushed into the bedroom and waited for the time to be up, it was the longest 3 minutes of my life. I went back into the bathroom and turned the test over to seen one bold line and a faint second line. "Oh my god, I'm pregnant? Oh my god, I'm pregnant!!" I screamed. I can't believe it.

I rushed to get dressed to meet Toni to get the kids. Two minutes later I was in the car driving down to football pitch with the pregnancy test in my pocket. I didn't want to go overboard so I decided I would tell her she had a present in my pocket which would be the test. It was clean so thats good. 15 minutes later I made it to the field and I could see Toni cheering the kids on. "Wow, Tones. Careful you could break a hip jumping like that" I giggled. "Hey baby, what are you doing here?" She laughed while planting a kiss to my cheek. "Well, I may have a little present for you" "Babe? You didn't have to get me anything" "Its in my pocket" As Toni reached her hand into my pocket, my heart was pounding. She pulled it out and looked at it and giggled. "You're pregnant?" She asked. I nodded. She lifted me up while spinning me around. She planted a kiss to my lips. "I can't believe this is happening, omg we are gonna be parents again" She said while hugging me. I giggled. "Are we telling anyone?" She asked. "Maybe we should wait, there is a period in a pregnancy called the danger zone, lets wait until our 12 week scan" She nodded and kissed me again.

It has been a couple of hours and the kids went to have a shower so Toni and I sat downstairs talking about the baby. "I still can't believe it baby, you are pregnant. It's crazy" "I know T, we can ring the hospital later today and book our first appointment" We kissed and as we did the kids came in. "Appointment for what?" Alfie asked. "It's nothing buddy, just a routine check up for the both of us" Toni said. Wow she came up with that fast. "Okay, can we go to Pops please?" Roxy asked. We nodded and left the house.

A/N: Hi its me, long time no see. It has been a while. At the moment I am focusing on another story which I want to complete before publishing so I am trying my best to finish that while uploading to this story and my other one called Shine Bright. I also have got to focus on getting my career on track. I am currently training for the army, it's hard work but I'm getting there. College starts back up at the beginning of September so things might be slow then too. I am sorry for the lack of updates. I will try and get some stuff out while I also have to work. Please enjoy!!! Vote and comment what you would like to see.