14

Just like people say happy moments slip faster than realized, this two month went in a blink. Long gone were morning sickness but I was growing heavier day by day. Xavier has no intention of leaving my apartment

Well basically it is his apartment but now I am legally the owner of it and stay here so it is mine. He would always come at night even if it is late hours. He would bring me the food I am craving for and also the food I don't crave for. He has appointed me a maid for twenty-four / seven. Her name is Jane and in her early forties. She used to take care of Xavier at his early age and now when I am pregnant he wants her to take care of me. She is one pure soul.

As I have joined at Muller Company I have succeeded to bag five deals in total. Xavier helped me alot with them. He is basically my biggest rock and greatest motivator. He made me realize my inner potentiality. I was growing better and wiser under his shadow. And I could see the pride in his eyes.

This encourages me more than anything to push me more at giving my level best. Just too see his twinkling eyes and a wide smile after my achievement is all I yearn for. He is my sole any energy booster.

Today I cracked the deal with Mr.Paulo the biggest investor of the whole state. He was pretty much impressed by my two-way policy towards nature. We are going to build a hotel in the middle of the conservation area. Therefore building it without affecting wildlife is the greatest challenge but making rooms attached to trees without degrading its natural beauty gave me the deal cracking point.

"Baby I'm home." Xavier shouted from the living area.

"In here." I replied back from the bedroom.

"I missed you so much." He hugged me from behind and nuzzled his face to my neck.

"I missed you too." I replied back.

"How was your day?" He asked as he loosened his tie.

"Guess what happened today?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrow.

"I got the deal with Mr.Paul." I started dancing in happiness.

"Are you serious? Even I could not crack that nut head old guy." He chuckled.

"Xavier... Language. He is an environment-friendly person. He is a wise man." I scolded him.

"Do you think I am not wise enough Bela?" He asked folding his arms.

"No." I smirked.

"Better start running for your life, Bela." He warned and I flew off the room laughing as quickly as I could.