Billonare's Crazy Fiancèe

Hello peoples I'm back with yet another story... Hope you love and appreciate the other book like you did this and yes epilogue for this book is yet to come.

Love love❤

Laura's POV

What is life?

In one word, mysterious. So, why do we always shed tear and worry about it constantly? Why not live the moment fullest and forget about what comes later?

This is what I am doing right now, enjoying my life without any worries. You might think why would not you be worried about anything? You have to secure your future, find amazing boyfriend, marry him and have his babies but who wants ordinary?

I have the most fascinating job and most wealthy parents. Here you might also think I am a spoiled bitch showing off her parent's wealth but care to explain I have not asked them for money since my high school graduation. They are just my back up plans if I ever go bankrupt.

Talking about my job, I am a photographer. I travel and explore many places just to capture their beauty in my lenses. I also own a gallery on the heart Paris which is sponsored by Chloe Brand.

"Aren't you gonna wake up now?" My curtains were pulled off brightening my rooftop apartment.

"Please let me sleep Tina, I came at the midnight yesterday." I growled and faced opposite to the window.

"Who goes to scuba diving at ten in the night?" She huffed folding her arms.

"What can I do when greater idea comes at night?" I smirked to myself remembering yesterday's adventure.

"Forget your adventure, Annabella is not picking up her phone." She said with lots of concern.

"What? Did not she have date with Alex?" I flipped up from bed.

"Yeah! That is why I have a feeling something is not right." She rubbed her forehead.

"Let's go to her place then." I started wearing my converse.

"Won't you wash your face?" She asked me with amusement.

"Will do in Anna's place." I hurried and took my car keys. She rolled her eyeballs.

*******

"Hello, Is Annabella home?" I asked the maid who opened the door.

"She has locked herself in her room since last night ma'am." She said in low voice.

"Let's go." I dragged Tina with me.

"Slow down tiger." She pulled her wrist.

"Tigress." I corrected.

"Anna, Are you awake? Please open the door?" I banged her door.

"Go away Laura, I don't want to talk to anybody." I could hear her crying.

"Anna, please calm down and open the door.We are here to listen to you. What happened to you?" I said in low voice.

Instantly the door opened. "Laura..." She hugged me instantly and strted crying bitterly.

"Hey! Shushhh.. Don't cry. Please tell me what happened,Anna?" I asked her wiping her tears.

"Al-Alex cheated on me." She cried again.

"What?" Tina and I yelped in surprise.

"He was fucking someone else behind my back..." She muttered.

"That son of a bitch. I knew he was not right for you." I gritted my teeth.

"You are right. I too saw him flirting with some bimbos in the club last weekends. I just didnot want to hurt Anna's feeling by saying something against him." Tina voiced guilty.

"What do I do now guys?" She kept her hands on my shoulder for support.

"What else? We will definately get revenge." I smirked making masterplan in my mind.