25

"Claire please focus on what I am saying." I sighed for nth time.

"Just relax Isabella you are just nervous." She patted my back.

"It's birthday Claire and I want it perfect." I argued.

"He will be happy even if you just showed your face with ribbons wrapped." She laughed.

"Very funny." I huffed.

"Seriously that would be hilarious."

"Girl! Please think of something creative." I asked her.

"How about a watch?"

"He has a better collection."

"What about a car? Boys love them."

"He has total eighteen cars Claire and not to forget it's all branded."

"God! How can a man have everything he wants? Mansions, cars, companies, bank balance and cherry on the top such a loving and caring girlfriend." I blushed and smiled.

"What can I say he is one lucky man." We laughed.

"But seriously doesnot he have any interest lately?"

"Interest..... Yeah he stays late night these days... It's english premiere league..." I replied.

"Why don't you buy him a ticket for finale?"

"That's the other month. Yes... I can surely purchase it. Thank you Claire.. Thank you so much.. I love you." I hugged her tight.

"I know." She giggled.

"This is why I fear to send you office, this lesbo hormones are outraging day by day." I heard Xavier say.

"Xavier." I ran towards him and pecked his lips.

"Good afternoon my love. Thought we could have lunch together." He smiled circling his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I was waiting for you." I giggled.

"I too wanted to come as soon as possible." He kissed my neck. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too."I giggled again.

"God! You two are sick... He just dropped you this morning." She huffed.

"It's five hours." I glared at her.

"Whatever... Just get out of my sight, you two give me chills." She shrinked her nose.

"You are just jealous." I argued.

"Bela let her go. She might miss her husband too." He smirked.

"Get out you two." She yelled making us laugh.

As we had our lunch together at my office I went down to see off   Xavier.

"Don't go." I muttered.

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrow hinting if I agreed he would stay.

"No.. You have so much work to handle." I said and slapped his chest lightly.

"I don't want to leave." He whinned.

"You will come to pick me up at five, won't you?" I said playing with his tie.

"I will."He kissed my lips.

"Don't be late." I muttered.

"I won't." He kissed my temples.  "Should I go now?" I nodded.

"Bye."I whispered.

"Bye.Love you." He bid bye.

"Love you too." I replied flying kiss.

As he was walking back facing me... I could see a car running fast toward Xavier's direction. I panicked and ran towards him.

He was confused and stayed right where he was. Just move for gods sake!I pushed him across the road falling above him.

"Are you okay?" He nodded. I hugged him tight and started sobbing.

"I was so scared." I confessed.

"I am alright love." He kissed on my temples.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."He replied snuggling on the tip of my neck.