19

Xavier POV

Dear Xavier,

By the time you read this letter, I won't be around you. You might feel hurt and betrayed because of my uncertain disappearance but trust me it is for the best. 

Just remember I have always loved you and will always do. Even if I have not expressed my true feelings to you but I truly do. Leaving you was not my choice but it has to be done.

I have left the company in Claire's assistant but don't know when I am returning. 

Yours Bela

"NO" I crumbled the paper and punched the nearest mirror. "You too can't leave me, Bela. You can't." I gritted my teeth.

This is all because of that bitch. What exactly has she done that my Bela left me? I know she is a strong woman and won't leave just leaving a letter behind. Killing my children was not enough that bitch separated me from my love.

 I too was not able to confess my true feelings to my Bela and I might have taken advantage of her innocence. She is one in a million. Her intelligence enhances her beauty. Her honesty and loyalty is just the cherry in the top and here I lost her because of that alcoholic loser. 

True I would lose every single penny to her if I divorced her but being beside Bela was worth every penny. I was trying my hard to get her signature in the divorce papers but tables have completely turned and everything I care is away from me. 

"ALEXIA , ALEXIA . Come out, you bitch." I shouted as I reached my father's mansion.

"What is wrong son?" My mother asked in concern.

"Where is that bitch?" I spit.

"Xavier" Alexia whispered.

"You." I marched toward her and grabbed her by neck.

"What did you do to Bela this time?"

"Xavier leave Alexia now." Mother shouted in fear.

"Not until she answers." She was choking but I could care less.

"She might die Xavier, leave her." Dad interrupted taking my hands from her. 

She coughed continiously. " Start speaking." I demanded.

"I don't know." She whispered.

"Did you forget Bela withdrew her case all of a sudden? Don't feed me any crap and speak what did you say to her that she left me behind not leaving any trace." I yelled.

"I don't know." She repeated.

"Sign the divorce paper by evening. I don't want any fuzz." I retorted and made my way to exit.

"Xavier, don't work in hassle son. Think again about divorce." My mother butted in.

"Rein." My dad warned her.

"Haven't you both had enough with my miserable life that you want me to re-think about it? Just because we will lose everything you want me to stay married to this good for nothing jar of alcohol. She killed my unborn child not just once but twice. " I chuckled.

"How would you feel the pain mother when you actually are not my real mother." I laughed. I started clapping in furry.

" Congratulations to all. You shall get what you all want from me but now I will live my life in my ways. I'm dead to all of you." I stormed out of the mansion.