18

We finally did farewell to Olivia. Her funeral was gloomy and heart wreaking. Xavier on the hand was least co-operative. Since he lost his second child and because of the same woman he was wounded by depth.

He literally tried killing Alexia with his bare hands.He cursed and yelled at her for the loss and I could feel her fear towards Xavier.

If policemen were not in time she was dead by now. Right after she was taken in custody but Xavier was beyond furious to kill her himself.

"Miss Isabella."Someone called me from behind.

"Yes, Mr.Travis."I answered him.

"Can we talk ....somewhere in private." I nodded and followed him.

"I'm deeply ashamed of what my daughter Alexia did to you." I tried to understand his apology. "But what would you do if your husband impregnants his assistant and starts living with him?"He raised me question.

"I know you would feel hurt and betrayed.My daughter acted out of action and she is guilty about it.I know she is."

"Do you Mr.Travis? I don't see any guilt in your eyes nor Alexia's. What do you want from me Mr.Travis?"I asked him folding my arms.

"Leave Xavier and Alexia alone."

"What ?"I yelled.

"You have to leave Xavier alone and you might know by now that Xavier and Alexia can never divorce each other if they  do Xavier will lose everything he has to Alexia."

"What?"I yelled again.

"That's what it is."He sighed."If you want Xavier and his family to lose every single penny they have then surely you can carry on be with him."He said.

"How can you do this to them?"I shouted in anger.

"It's not me who does this but you Isabella.If you stay by his side he will think one way or another to divorce Alexia even if he losses everything.Do you want that to happen with Xavier or his close once?"He was blackmailing me and I was definately being trapped on it.

I can't let Xavier lose anything.He is definately hell bent to get rid of Alexia now but if I disappear he could re kindle his thoughts.

There must be some way out of this shit but if there was Xavier would have already get rid of Alexia when he confessed his feelings to me.

That must be the reason he was stressed all the time. I must have burdened him alot that he was restless all the time. I should set him free. If he stays with him he shall lose everything. Even if we are not together he will have his business that he loves the most. He always feels relieved while working.He worships his work.

"I have made up my mind."I said to Mr.Travis.

"Hope everyone benefits from it."He nodded.

"Don't worry your daughter will be out of jail by evening and don't let Xavier know what we talked." I ordered him.

The only thing that bounded me and Xander was our daughter Olivia.If we do not have that string to attach each other I should let her go. My love is not beyond his happiness and his family's security.