17

"Hello, Bela can you bring me my red file of Mr.Joseph's. I forgot it upstairs." Xavier spoke from another side of the phone.

"Yeah sure. I was just about to call you. You even forgot your lunch box." I reminded.

"Did I? Where have my mind being running?" He sighed.

"Don't stress too much Xander. It's not good for health." I ordered.

"You are right. Please come soon." I said.

"Will do." I replied and ended my call.

As I descended through elevators I felt my body become cold. There I saw Alexia at the center of the lobby in shorts and bra with six inches heel. Is she here to film porn? 

"Well Well Well, Look who is here? The mighty assistant opps mistress to my husband. So the rumors are true." She observed my presence from top to bottom.

"Surely you couldn't keep your legs closed, could you? You bitch." She slapped me right on my cheek.

"You whore how dare you trapped my Xavier? You should die." She grabbed me by my hair and slammed me to the nearest pillar not just once but continuously.  I screamed in anxiety and covered my belly to avoid any harm.

But it was too late.... I had a sharp pain in my belly following fresh blood in between my thighs. No, not my baby please. I prayed while my sight was getting blur.

"ALEXIA" I could hear Xavier scream. "What the hell." He hissed.

"Oh My God, Bela Baby please don't close your eyes. I'm here, baby." Xavier took me to his arms.

"Xavier our baby." I stuttered.

"Hold on please nothing will happen to both of you." He picked me up in bridal style and rushed towards the car.

"Xavier... I don't think .... ahh... we both can survive. if...if you get ... to ... choose please save our baby. Promise me Xavier... you will save our baby." I requested him.

"Will you stop making it more harder to me. God!! nothing will happen to both of you." I could feel him tearing up.

Around fifteen minutes I was wheeled inside the operation theatre. I could see everything that was going on in my surrounding but felt none. I was numb. Maybe the drug or maybe I seriously felt nothing.

I was lying on this bed what felt like an eternity. I never heard my baby's cry. I know she is out of my body. Why hasn't anyone bring her to me? I could feel bad erupting my core. This surely must not be bad news.

Just then I saw Xavier enter the room. I tried my best to utter a sound but nothing was coming out.

"X-Xavier our baby?" I asked.

"Bela... They could not save her." He squeezed my hand and started crying loud.

No this can't be happening my baby can't leave me.