Chapter two - Offer in the coffee shop

Y/N's pov

Since school ended for the day, Kasumi and the rest of Poppin' Party have been helping me scout out for other bands on Marina's behalf.

"Couldn't she be doing this?" I say in my head.

When I questioned her on why she couldn't be the one who did this, she responded by saying she needed to watch the front desk. When I had offered to watch the desk instead she had countered bby saying "Sorry, girls only." I gave up at that point, typical Marina winning arguments with some beyond-science and logic reasons.

Despites the help I had received on Poppin' Party's behalf, with my luck we found no bands.

So to celebrate my monumental failure, I went for a break in a cafe.

Timeskip- To cafe

I walked into the cafe called Hazawa Coffee, the bell rang as soon as I entered alreting the waiters/waitress to my presence.

"Hi, I am Tsugumi, please take a seat," said a girl with short brown hair.

She led me to a (relatively) large table, I noticed the cafe was almost full.

After seating down I started ordering. "I would like some chocolate chip cookies and a latte."

"Ok, please wait sir," Tsugumi said before walking off to key in my orders.

Just moments after my orders arrived, the bell above the door rang signalling the arrival of a group of girls.

"Huh!? What are you guys doing here?" stammered Tsugumi.

"Nothing much Tsugu, just here to hang out," said a girl with short black hair.

"Hey Tsugu, could we get a free cake?" asked a girl with cropped silver hair earnestly.

"Moca, you can't do that," scolded a red haired girl.

"Aww, but it was wort a shot Tomoe," replied the silver haired girl.

"Hey Tsugu, today you seem full, do you have a table that we could use though," inquired the black haired girl.

"I know," chirped "Moca" as she pointed at my table "We could sit there."

"Moca, a customer is sitting there," replied Tsugumi.

Ignoring Tsugumi, "Moca" walked over to me and asked "Hey sir, do you mind if we can sit with you?"

"Actually, I just finished, so you can have the table," I reply quickly.

"Are you sure?" asked "Moca" "Your cookies aren't finished nor is your latte."

"Yes, yes. I am quite finished," I confrimed, immediately regretting it.

"Ok then, could I finish your cookies and latte?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"What!?" I asked in shock.

"Moca, how about not intimidating other customers into giving you their food," said the black haired girl.

Before anyone could get any further, "Moca" was already stuffing her face with my cookies which she washed down with the remnants of my latte.

"Um sorry sir, I will get you another one," apologised Tsugumi.

"It's quite fine," I lied. "I was full anyways."

"Ok Moca, if you are going to eat someone else's food, at least keep yourself clean," said a pink haired girl.