Chapter eight - Day off

Flashback

Y/N was sitting on his bed, alone

Y/N was sitting on his bed, alone. For the past few hours, the funeral had been going on. While he was the son of his now deceased parents, the burial was not due until the next thirty minute. He took the time to compose himself.

Being a star, the news of the car crash had spreaded like wild fire. A red flash, the impact...and it all came down, his purpose, his confidence, and his mentaility. The death of his loathsome parents had hurt him much much more than he had expected, he was looking to make all the pain go away.

The M1911 Pistol, the world's best handgun in Y/N's opinion, was ivory white in colour, goldenrod veins ran across the masterpiece, ending in an ebony black handle. Y/N almost regretted what he was about to use this noble weapon to do. His hands trembled, they always did, since the crash they haven't stopped. He checked the pistol to make sure it was on semi-automatic mode, he didn't need a spray of bullets damaging the room. He held the gun up to the left side of head and then...

"Y/N stop! Please!" cried a voice that belonged to a girl flinging the door open.

"Sabina I-" he was cut off.

"Don't you try to deny what you were about to do," she said sternly. "Why?!!"

Y/N sighed dismissively. "I have no reason left to live."

"What are you talking about?!! There are so many beautiful reasons to live!" she cried frantically.

"No, you misunderstood," he started. "There's nothing wrong with this place, the problem is me-myself."

"How are you a problem?" she asked.

"I have failed in my purpose," he said, barely more than a whisper. "Do you know why I was born?"

She looked confused with his reply, she shook her head to demonstrate her confusion.

"I-I was made to be the perfect tool for my family," he bagan, voice quivering. "I have failed as a tool. I ask too many questions and doubt too much."

"What about the perfect part?" Sabina asked, desparately trying to keep him alive.

"I have failed in that too," he managed. "I am emotional, nobody perfect is emotional. On top of that I-I have amnesia. There is so much I have forgotten since the accident, it all to painful to live without knowledge my past."

"Well you are wrong!" she cried. "There's nothing wrong with being emotional, everbody has it in them, also, you can relearn what you have lost. That's not a reason to kill yourself!"