Chapter five - Roses

Nobody's POV

"Good morning class, I hope you all know this week is the last week before the mid-term break, so there is a test," announced the teacher.

Uproar followed for the lack of information/warning about a test, but it was to expected.

"Ahhh! We have a test today? I didn't study!" said Kasumi in panic.

"It's fine Kasumi, I doubt anybody did, so we are all in the same boat and you will have an excuse if you do badly," Y/N said to reassure her.

A huge grin appeared on Kasumi's face as an idea popped into her mind. "Ok then Y/N, since we are all in the same boat, let's compare our marks after the test!"

After Kasumi's sudden outburst, the teacher had to spend the next five minutes silencing the class for the test. A test paper was slammed down on Y/N's desk, his (unlikely) doomsday.

Timeskip- 30 minutes into the test

Haftway through test time, unlike his (female) peers, Y/N (shockingly) was done. He glanced around the room in amusement as he watched Kasumi hold a confused expression over her face as she tried to get through the paper, virtually everyone else in class was struggling like her. Y/N doubted that checking would reveal any errors so he decided against it.

Y/N laided back in his chair, relaxed. The test was easy; too easy for his liking; he suspected something would come back and haunt him for overlooking it. Still more persistent mathers chewed at his attention, namely love. He suspected the girls have developed feelings for him, yet he wasn't quite sure how to react. Perhaps respond to their feelings, no that might be too open, take them out then get to know them, yes that might just work. He was smart when it came to human psychology, but affection tend to exclude him. Side effect from a military-like lifestyle he used to live, maybe.

Timeskip- After test

"Ok class, time's up! Remember no talking, getting up from your chairs as you are still under exam conditions, and will be until all the test papers have been collected!" bellowed the teacher.

Kasumi looked as if she would burst if she didn't have a conversation in the next minute. In the name of not getting Kasumi reported to the principal's office, Y/N prayed the teacher would be quick in collecting the papers. 

"The paper was so hard Y/N, how do you think you will do?" Kasumi asked eagerly recovering from her (forced) exile from speech.

"I think, I will do decent," Y/N asked.

Kasumi narrowed her eyes at Y/N. "Are you sure you didn't study Y/N?"

"Not one bit," Y/N confirmed.

"Then why are you so confident?" Kasumi mused.

"Because I am a confident person," Y/N replied as if it were obivious. "Anyways what day is it?"

"It is garbage day," replied the teacher.

Debating about respect, Y/N decided the class needed some humour to break up the tension from the test. He didn't like the teacher anyways.

"Aww...look miss the made a special day just for you!" Y/N exclaimed.

The class broke into an uproar of laughter, only the teacher didn't appreciate his humour and had words with him.

Timeskip- To cafeteria

"Kasumi, Y/N, how was the test for you?" asked Tae.

"It was soo hard!" cried Kasumi.