Chapter ten - Showtime

Nobody's pov

"Crap, why am I always in this situation in which I'll be late?" cursed Y/N.

"Slow down!" called Sabina, lagging behind. "I can't keep up!"

But Y/N was no longer listening, in full sprint he traversed the city towards CiRCLE for a supposely "important" agenda.

Timeskip- To CiRCLE

Bursting in through the door madly he came. "Okay...I...I...am here...what is it?"

"Oh great, I didn't expect you to arrive so quickly you know," said Marina.

Y/N looked as if he was about to burst due to fustration. "You said I need to be here by 10am when it was already 9:50am!"

"Woah, woah, calm down," said Marina backing away, slightly terrified of his tone.

Y/N sighed heavily. "Okay...I am chill. So, what is this so-called important agenda?"

"Oh, just a test of dedication," explained Marina. "I needed to make sure that you were taking this concert seriously."

"Dedication?!" cried Y/N in disbelieve. "Even taking me to a psychologist would be better than making me run a marathon!"

Seeing Y/N annoyance, Marina relented. "Okay, I admit, that...probably wasn't the best way to test your devotion."

"Finally, you know...an appology would be nice," said Y/N.

"Okay, now, here is my appology to you," said Marina while pointing at him, "Pick up a brrom and sweep the studio."

"Really?...really?" asked Y/N sarcastically. "Such a great appology for making a dude who ran across the city in the name of a so-called test of dedication."

Marina waved her hand disimissively, before Sabina entered.

"Okay...I...I am here," she said exhautedly. "So, what was this important agenda."

"Dedication," said Y/N sacastically.

"What?!" cried Sabina in disbelieve, "dedication, seriously?"

"Okay okay, I know I am wrong. Don't need to rub it in," said Marina holding up her hands ina surrender pose.

"What are you doing?" inquired Sabina regarding Y/N's actions.

"I am...receiving my appology," said Y/N, shooting a glance at Marina.

"Cleaning?" Sabina asked with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded; but, was interrupted by a rather...amusing phone ringtone.

"What the hell was that?" that was Y/N's response to the ridiculous noise.

"Ah sorry," responded Sabina. "I need to take this. But, don't worry Y/N, I won't be gone for long."

Not explaining any more, she waltzed out of the live house phone attached to the left side of her head.

Once she had left, it took Marina and Y/N a moment to recompose themselves.

"That..." started Marina.

"Was..." continued Y/N.

"Entertaining," they said in unsion.