Chapter 1

Patton's P.O.V

I woke up in a weird place. I'm not at the palace. I hope everyone is alright but whoever took over I will physically fight them for hurting me, my brother and any other people.

Wait a second.

WHERE IS VIRGIL!?

I obsevered my surrounding to try and find Virgil but he was nowhere to be found. "VIRGIL?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled on thee top of my lungs as tears ran down my cheeks as I lay on the cold, hard ground. Had they killed my brother? I want Virgil back. I wanna know if he's alright...

A strange figure walked into the dark room that I was held hostage in. "Get 'ere ya dirty bugger".
I weakly stood up and tripped my easy towards them just to be blinded by the sunlight after being in the dark for probalbly several days.

I was brutally grabbed by my arm and thrown into the back of a carraige. Everything hurts. My legs. My arms. Even my head. Who would do this to me. That was besides the point, where am I going?
Tears began to pour out of my eyes again out of pain. The pain of losing my brother. The pain of losing my kingdom. The pain of the bruises that were planted all over me.

*Time skip brought to you by the holy potatoes*

I felt like it had been hours since I was shoved onto this thing. I haven't left. I haven't eaten. I haven't dranks.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal that it was night. The sky was dark and was spoted with bright stars and a large moon. And it was printed with my fate.

I stumbled towards the person whom was waiting for me infront of a...castle? It was a grey bricked palce with a tint of dark blue? Is this where my fate lies? Why am I am I over thinking?! This is what Virgil does. Not me. Virgil. I should think of what could be good about this.
Is there anything good about this?

*Time skip brought to you by my gay friends*

It was the morning. It was bright and happy. I woke up in a barnish like building sitting on hay. No one else was here. Now how was I supposed to know what happened but for now I'll just...go with the flow?

I heard someones footsteps from behind me. They were wearing a long sleved, buttoned up,  black blouse. It was a man. He wore shiny, leather shoes and some glasses similar to mine and a tie, which was the same colour as the flag on the wall. He stood in front of me and started to say "Hello, you must be the new servant to this kingdom," he spoke softly and almost robotically, he continued "My apologises for the state of which you have to reside in, there were, unfortunately, no more rooms left vacant".

"It's fine, but who are you," I spoke in a polite and cheerful manner because I didn't wish to offend them.
"I am Prince Logan, or you can just call me Logan, I am the heir to this kingdom, Sapientae"

"Sapientae? But that kingdom is miles after from Motus" I said. Is Logan insane or something? I mean we are still in Motus. Right? Are we?

"You aren't aware?" Logan questioned.
"Aware of what?" What am I not aware of? What don't I know? Calm Patton. It's probaly not that bad.
"Motus was overthrone after an attack from an unidentified military,"
I knew it was attacked. But I didn't know it was overthrone. I need my brother. He'd know what to do. "Are you alright?" Logan asked.
"I'm perfectly fine," I forced myself to say holding back the tears, "Who took over?"
"Someone named Deciet" Logan said going back to his normal robotic voice. I choked over my own tears as I heard his name. Deciet. Logan soon left the room, leaving me to choke as I tried to hold my tears back. Was he this heartless all the time? I gave in to my emotions and cried into the hay I was sitting on. I couldn't believe it. All I cared about had just been taken away from me before my eyes. Everything went blury and my glasses fell off.
I need to get my kingdom back. I need to get Virgil back. I need to take back the throne. I need to get my kingdom back. I need to get Virgil back. I need to take back the throne from Deciet.

I feel like I've been crying for hours before I saw Logan standing above me looking very confused. Should I tell him who I really am? No that will cause a fuss about the whole thing. I won't tell anyone. Ever. "Why are your eyes watering?" Logan asked, clearly still confused. Didn't he know what crying was? "Oh, it's nothing!" I said with a big smile "Why are you back here Logan?"
"Well, seeing as you clearly know 'emotions' a great deal more," Logan said "you shall be Dr Picani's assitant with the 'feelings' department in my education"
"Pardon me for being rude but, who is Dr Picani and what do you mean by 'feelings department in my education?" I feel like I'm being rude by asking this but I need to know.
"I have a feelings section in my education that I need to master before acending to the throne," Logan answered. "You will start tomorrow, any other questions?"
"None" I cheerfully said
"Alright I shall exit leaving you to settle into your new abode," Logan said as he was leaving "Goodbye."
I sighed in relief. He really must be stuggling if he doesn't know what crying is. I want to help him, but I want to get my kingdom back and Virgil. I'll stay for a while and think of a plan then I will find Virgil. I fiddled with the hay and tidied up the barn a bit so hay wouldn't be scattered everywhere. I enjoyed cleaning. I always did it after cooking cookies for me and Virgil while he sat in the lounge. The good times.

I noticed something. I screamed in fear of what I saw. "CREEPY CRAWLY DEATH DEALER!!". I won't think I'll enjoy it here if I'm sharing with those monsters. They'll eat me before the week is over. I wish Virgil was here to take it away to his halloween themed room. I wish I was at home. I wish the spiders weren't here. I wish everything was back to the way it was before this whole mess.

End of chaper
Thank you to VirgilButFemale for helping me come up for this. Next chapter will either be Virgil's or Logan's P.O.V