Chapter 20

Trigger Warning: Swearing, Remus?

Logan's P.O.V

I had arrived back to the table the other were sitting with our interesting drinks. They appeared to have just ended a conversation and were staring at me with the drinks, more specifically, Patton's tea.

"Wowee," Patton said as I passed him his odd beverage.

"Indeed, this shop 'works a miracle'," I informed them as I sat next to Roman.

We drank in an 'awkward' silence for a few minutes, as they would describe it.

"Care to tell us about yourself, Einstein?" Roman asked.

I nodded, "I am the owner of all the jam factories in this country, I go to 'therapy' where Patton helps out and I will be the ruler of Sapientae,"

"Paaaaaatt," Virgil complained, "You never told me thhhaaaat,"

3rd Person

The princes had gone back to Logans castle after drinking their tea and some plesant banter with one another. Logan had figured that their prisoners may have awoken by then and they should confront them.

They had arrived in the hospital wing in the castle where the prisons were being held hostage and they both were awake like Logan said they would.

"Greeting," Logan began as he sat beside them on a plastic chair, "I believe you are in cohorts with 'Deceit', may you tell us what you know?"

"What?" One of the prisoners questioned as they rubbed their head.

"He means, tell us what you know about Deceit or you'll be punished!" Roman cleared up.

"Kinky," The other prisoner remarked.

Logan rubbed his temples as if it was a way to remove that from his memory.

"Please just tell us what you know," Patton pleaded.

"Don't upset Patton or you'll get it," Virgil remarked from the corner he was leaning on.

"Whatever, Virgil," The first prisoner said, "Oh shit..."

Virgil went pale with shock and just stared at the person with confused and wrath filled eyes.

"Remy?" Roman spoke up to his brother. He almost looked betrayed as he spoke but kept his act up.

"Sup," Remy threathened, "Also did you forget about our other brother?"

"Other brother? Roman what is he talking about?" Logan inquired to the pale prince.

"Don't," Roman snarled.

"Dont what?" Remy teased.

"Don't," Roman sounded like he was going to growl at his brother.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

A demonic scream came from the other prisoner. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Remus, can you shut the fuck up?" Remy looked at Remus angrily as he spoke.

"Can I?"

End Of Chapter.