Chapter 33

Virgil's P.O.V

We all began plans to go back to mine and Patt's country. I can't believe we're going along with the 'Dragon Witch's' plan like she probaly wants us to do.

I began packing my clothes I brought from Roman's castle. We all agreed to go back to Gloria to tell the king and queen first and get some more clothes for all of us and maybe some armor.

I insisted us to be safe incase. I'm probaly the only rational person out of all of us now. Damn I miss Logan being here. I don't wanna be regiening in these idiots.

I packed everything and went back to Logan's living room where we all agreed to meet. Roman will probaly be late knowing him. I'll probaly be the first one there.

I walked into the room and to my surprise both of them were there before me. They really must wanna get Logan back.

Then I saw how much they both packed each.

"Okay, let's go now," Roman announced as I came into the room.

"Yeah!" Patton cheerfully responded.

Some guards grabbed all out things and brought them to our carrige. I could see they were stuggling with Roman's things. He practically brought his entire wardrobe.

"That, that is nothing," Roman had noticed I was watching the guard struggle with his stuff I'm shooked but not surprised.

We all crawled into our ride together for the long awaited ride to the train station from which we came here from. We'll just me and Prince Dork over here.

End Of Chapter. 264 Words.