Chapter 31

Logan's P.O.V

I began to regain my vision as my head was painfully throbbing. Where am I?

I looked around, I was in an empty room, I think. The walls were a plain, grey concrete along with the floor but it being a darker shade matching the ceiling. There were cracks everywhere I could see. In the far corner there was a door, presumably locked and sterdy, luckily I can pick locks for emergencies. But oposite it, next to me, was a pitch black darkness, I couldnt see anything in there. The lights looked old and rusty, they flashed every 5 seconds and seemed like they were going to fall.

This place is in terrible condition. Someone clearly has it out for me, but why?

I attempted to stand up to leave the room but found myself struggling. My arms were locked to the chair with a tight tope, the same with my legs. I was immoblized.

Who even would bring me here?

The silence was piercing and I could almost hear my own heartbeat normally. I heard breathing from next to me. Someone else was here with me.

"Hey Logan," I heard a voice from the darkness beside me.

"Hello, who are you?" I need to find all I can about this place and who is envoled.

"It's Damien, you know, Deceit," The person thought to be Damien was also taken by this person or persons.

End Of Chapter. 242 Words.