Chapter 40

Virgil's P.O.V

Day 1:

Patton announced to me and Roman that we would be spening the next two days together on a fricking hike, this will be a long walk.

Luckily, since me and Roman didn't bring one, Patton had two tents. But unfortunately, since Patton had the most things to put in a tent, me and Roman had to share. I would rather sleep on some swords but Patton scolded me for ever suggesting the idea. So that went down the drain quickly.

At the end of the day we had to start a mini fire to cook our hotdogs for dinner. Riman complained that it was peasant food but Patton agrued that it was the national food of Motus making it fit for royals. I still can't believe mum and dad agreed with him when they were alive.

Day 2:

I woke up being crushed by Roman, his body was sprawled across mine so I could not move. If he wasn't warm I would have punched him until he removed himself.

Eventually, sleeping beauty awoke and I punched him for that. He was so emarrased so it's killing one bird with 2 stones. But a really annoying bird.

Patton already had granola bar out for us when we got dressed and disembled the tent. It wasn't the best thing to eat but we'll survive.

Then we set off again until we reached the port eariler than we first predicted so we had to wait a while. Patton came prepared and had Uno with him so we all played like a million rounds before the boat finally arrived.

We'd be going back to Motus today. I wonder how it's changed. I wonder who is actually in charge or was it that lady.

Either way, we need to be prepared for everything.

End Of Chapter. 307 Words.