Chapter 42

Deceit's P.O.V

She stood in front of me in the light but yet I barely saw her at all. It was strange but I don't need to see her to know she cares about me. Caring is all I need at the moment and all I'll ever need in life.

There's no point at looking at her unseeable face so I just stared at the ground. Exhastion overwhelmed me after a while. Everything began turning into nothing but a blur of colour. My eyelids began getting heavier.

"So you finally gave up?" I heard her mumbling as I lost my conscious, "Too bad, I need you awake,"

I felt a sharp pain in my cheek as my eyes flashed open wide. My head shot just quickly. From the corner of my eye, I could see Logan flinch slightly at the sudden sound.

Footsteps began fading away from the room slowly. Leaving me alone in the room with Logan. What a buzz kill.

Silence flooded the room. No one had anything to say or anything to do anymore. We were trapped here. But we were safe and wanted.

"You should let her do that to you," Logan, once again telling me what to do again. Why can't he realise that someone actually cares and that those three don't at all. He's so sad that he doesn't realise he's just a tool to get what they want, it's pathetic and sad to watch.

"You don't care, I know that," All we could do is sit and wait for the 'Dragon Witch' to return back and that's all we need.

I heard his sigh fill the silence horribly. Disappointment blew from the breath he blew.

"I do," Did he really. I'm too tired to know if he was lying anymore. Dying would feel better than this but still, there is someone out there that needs and wants me.

"Lier," I don't care if it's wrong. But I believe it's true.

End Of Chapter. 332 Words.