Chapter 29

Logan's P.O.V

I watched Roman leave me alone in the room I was in with my thoughts. He was right. I shouldn't be apologising to Roman. I should be saying sorry to Patton.

As I finished my drink I stood up and began my journey to the place that is Patton's barn house/room, whatever it was.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Patton, Id like to apologise," I heard a small sniffle from inside. To think about it, the barn seem quite dim.

Slowly the door began to creak open. He was actually letting me in. What am I saying? He's Patton, of course he'd hear me out. Wouldn't he?

Then black.

Patton's P.O.V

"Thanks Virge," I looked over to my younger brother. He was really the best.

Both of us had just finished our dinner at MacDonald's to cheer me up after Logan didn't forive my apology. I was balling in tears when Virgil found me and suggested MacDonald's after  I had gone back to my normal colour since I was so red and puffy eyed from crying.

"No prob bob," Virgil repiled to me. "
LAPIS QUOTE FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE! GOSH I DIDN'T THINK HE LISTENED TO ME WHEN I SAID HE SHOULD WATCH IT! I'M SO PROUD!" I would of said but I kept with my funky flow of course.

The castle was now in view but so were a group of guards coming our way and quickly.

"YOUR MAJESTIES!" They adressed us, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE THE PRINCE IS?!"

"LOGAN IS GONE?!" I gasped loudly at them.

"Search the kingdom immediately for him," I ordered them, "I don't want to lose him..."

"Patt?" Virgil began, "Let's go to the castle and we'll talk about it with Roman,"

End Of Chapter. 296 Words.