Chapter 7

Patton's P.O.V

YAY! LOGAN IS GOING TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT MOTUS! I danced around my room in joy, knowing that there was a chance things could go back to normal.
I pranced around on several of the hay stacks. It really stacks up on how much time you could spend haying around like this. I picked up a handful of hay a chucked it in the air like confetti. Everything would go back to normal.

Logan's P.O.V

My palms were sweating as I thought of how to vocalize my inquirey to Patton. I have never felt like this previously. I paced in my room seeing if it would encourage my thought progress.

*A few minutes later*

Alright I shall acend my journey to Patton's place to reside. I have finally come to a conclusion on how to say my question.
I walked to Patton's barn still overflowing with anxiety. I have never experienced this emotion before.
I opened the door a bit to see Patton jumping around like some kind of maniac. Was this called celebrating?

I continued to open the door and to my surprise Patton did not notice me. He just sustained his joy. Until I said "Patton, can I ask you something?"
"You just did!" He exclaimed cheerfully.
I sighed. "I'll just say it..."
"hm?" He said curiously.
"Do you want to watch a moving picture with me?" I inquired.
"Really?!" He said.
"If you would like too," I made sure he was sure.
"Of course Logan!" He said.
"Meet me in the lounge in a few minutes," I ended the conversation with.
"Okie dokie Logie,"
My face heated up with that remark. What is this feeling? I wonder...

*Another bootiful time skip*

I was sitting patiently on the sofa while waiting for Patton with the remote in my hand.

When Patton came we agreed on watching Big Hero 6. This is what he desevered for helping me. A good employee desevers a good reward. I was doing this for no other reason. Or was I?

End Of Chapter.
I know this is crap please I do not need a reminder.