Chapter 21

3rd Person

"Tell us what you know," Roman snarled at his brothers as he grabbed Remus by his shirt collar.

"Put him down and we'll tell," Remy demanded from the bed next to him.

Roman slowly put Remus down where he was and stared at Remy expectently.

~~~The Explaination~~~

She was getting out of control. First Deceit, now him. She was so innocent as well. Being Deceit's right hand girl this was probaly going to happen. But seeing one of the nicest, kind hearted person go to the most cold and black hearted monster was horrifing.

No one knew what happened to our previous leader, but we knew it wasn't good due to the demon in his place.

She chuckled as she began making her plans with the group. Obviously, me and Remus wanted more, we would never rule because of Roman, but that never stopped us from getting revenge.

The plan was to get us captured and make you lose your trust in Roman because of him being a violent villian towards us.

We were sent in quite easily seeing as we were both princes and that they believed we were going to your stupid meeting.

We had someone inside the castle to create a mini room behind a painting due to blackmail but we don't know the details of that.

~~~End Of Explaination~~~

"Well who is she?" Logan inquired curiously.

"More like what is she," Remus commented.

"What do you mean?" Logan continued.

"I said she turned into a monster," Remy said.

"What monster?" Virgil questioned clearly intrigued.

"A monster with two wings and horns,
Much like demon
But a body of a women that they belong too
and magic stored inside," Remus riddled, "Well that's what they say?"

End Of Chapter