Chapter 15

Logan's P.O.V

I walked into the kitcen to meet Roman because he had just woken me up in the middle of the night. Could be something important.

Who am I kidding? The things I've heard prove otherwise.

"Finally what took you so long?!" Roman scolded.

"I was asleep, like you are supposed to be," I clarified to the naivèe prince.

"That's not the point!" He yelled in my face.

"Could you be quiet?" I told him," People are trying to sleep right now, we aren't the only ones here"

"Ughhhh fine," Roman whispered.

"Now what do you want Roman?" I finally inquired.

"I found them," Was the only thing he said before walking into the hallway that leads to the underground storage unit.

There were blood stains on the walls of the staircase that was hauntingly silent.

Roman opened the door.

I looked inside and to my horror there was a person attached to a pillar with ropes.

Their wrists and  ankles were stained with their own blood and their head hung low.Dust was covering their head like a blanket and hugged their shoulder. Their face was bruised and stained with tears.

I pushed passed Roman and undid the ropes that were on their wrists and legs. Their body fell onto me as I undid the last rope.

"Roman grab him and follow me. Now!" I demanded.

We arrived in the kitcen and I got the emeranacy first aid kid. I grabbed a cream and rubbed it on their wounds then wiped them off to clean them. After I grabbed bandages and wrapped them around the newly cleaned wounds.

We took him to a prison cell for the wounded and left.

We went into the kitcen once again and I had a metaphorical  bone to pick with him.

"What were you thinking!?" I whisper shouted at him.

"He was sneaking out the castle and was suspious!" Roman yelled at me," What else was I gonna do?!"

"You capture them without hurting them!" I raised my voice.

"You never made that clear!"

"USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!" I shouted loudly,"OR DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY?!"

"SHUT UP!"

I looked behind me and saw a frightened, mad Patton staring at us in tears.

End Of Chapter.
376 Words.