Chapter 16

Patton's P.O.V

I heard muffled voices coming from the main palace building. Who could it be?

I scrambled off my hay bed and walked across the moonlit, empty barn towards the castle to find out what is happening. Don't they know people can hear them?

I walked outside into the beaming moonlight and it was rather nippy. I should have put on a jacket or a coat.

I walked in through the back door that leads to the main corridoor with the creepy pictures.

I could hear the voices much better now. A warm tear ran down my cold cheek. It was Logan. They were in the kitcen. What if he's fighting with Virgil?

I ran in and yelled "SHUT UP!"

They stared at me frozen in shock that I had heard them.

"P-P-Patton..." Logan only managed to speak.

"SAVE IT!" I coldly screamed at him," NOW CARE TO EXPLAIN?!"

My eyes were streaming with warm tears on my face.

"Roman trapped someone on a pillar with ropes..." Logan said.

I gasped in shock. How could he do something like that? What would he do if that was him? I was overflowing with rage.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?" I screamed at Roman," HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE AT ALL?!"

"I'm s-s-sorry.." He sobbed at the sound of me yelling at him.

"Sorry won't do anything," I coldly shrugged him off," Try thinking about if someone did that to you instead of getting overpowered by your ego,"

"I'M SORRY" I heard him cry out

"I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!"

"I'm so so sorry," His face was puffy, red and he was crying.

"Fine," I coldly repiled,"But go to sleep, now,"

End Of Chaper
288 Words.