Chapter 24

3rd Person

"Morning Logan!" Patton said as he strolled into the room.

"Logan?" Patton saw Logan with this stranger looking unusally shocked. He walked over to the other prince to see what was the matter.

"Deceit," Logan only whispered loud enough for Patton to hear.

"W-What?" Patton uneasily asked.

He pointed to the stranger sitting next to him whom was wrapped in several blankets.

"Hi?" The stranger began to introduce himself, "I'm Damien,"

"What are you doing here?" Patton began stern and cold in a matter of seconds towards Damien.

"I'm sorry..." Damien looked down in shame.

"Leave," Patton stared into he poor boy's worried eyes darkly. It was if all empathy and sympathy had been sucked out of him.

"I can't forgive you, ever," Patton snarled, "Leave,"

Damien stood up and went to grab his coat as his eyes welled up with tears. He wasn't used to being looked down to. He thought he was doing good, for his kingdom. Deceit couldnt bare to look them in the eyes. It hurt.

"I'm sorry..." He apologised again before slamming the door.

"Patton..." Logan cautionately whispered to the prince.

"Go away Logan," Patton exited the room and went back to his room.

Roman and Virgil came in as Patton left and saw the broken look on the usually emotionless man.

'They pity me' Logan thought.

"Logan..." Roman cautionately began, "What happened to Patton?"

Logan turned away from them not wanting to explain. He had just been trying to help. But now Patton hates him. He let out a gasp of breath and a tear. He hated crying in front of people. Especially people he cared about, he didn't want them to worry.

"Logan..." They both approched Logan carefully and pulled him into a hug sandwich. They hated seeing him like this.

"What happened..?" Virgil asked quietly.

"H-He h-hates me" He choked out the last word. It hurt.

"Who hates you?" Virgil was detirmined to find out what happened. If it made Logan upset obviously it was something serious, well, that was only a guess.

"P-P-Patton," He whimpered.

"Patt?" Roman questioned himself.

"What did he do Logan?" Virgil said.

"I-It was m-my f-fault," Logan admitted vaguely as he sniffled.

"How was it your fault," They all were now sitting on the ground next to him.

"I l-let h-him s-stay," Logan tried to explain.

"Patton?" Roman asked.

"N-no," Logan continued, "D-Deceit or D-Damien,"

The two gave each other a knowing look of agreement of what to do.

"I'll go talk to Patt, is that alright Logan?" Virgil told him. Logan nodded in response as Roman hugged him again.

End Of Chapter.