Chapter 13

Virgil's P.O.V

"What happened to you and Patton before coming to Sapiantae and Gloria?" Logan asked.

"Why?" I inquired.

"I want to know," Logan repiled

"But why?" I said back.

"I want to know what happened to Patton,"  Logan whispered in defeat.

"Well, I don't really know about Patton..." I began," But I know what could of happened, so I'll tell you what happened to me".

"Alright, go metaphorically ahead," Logan said.

"Okay," I started," After we were over thrown, we were brought to a prision like cell in the darkness but..."

"hm?" Logan mumbled.

"I was dragged out of there and taken first," I told him," As soon as I went out into the light, I saw all the bloody bruises and cuts on my body,"

I sat down on a chair next to the very attentive Logan and I sighed then continued.

"I was chucked into an old carriage, broken and bruised," I continued," And I was driven away to Gloria apparently,"

"Oh," That was the only word he could say.

We sat in silence for a few minutes after that. This was the first time I ever told someone other than Remy what happened to me.

"Thank you for sharing this with me," Logan finally said," Well, you are to cheak all the paintings with anything that looks anything remotely like an eye,"

"Kay," I repiled.

I left Logan in the room to go do my job. This will take a long time, there were like a thousand when I first came into the palace.

I descided to start in the enterance corridoor so I could begin at the begining of the palace.

I had been looking for this for over an hour now, and I've found nothing. Nothing at all! Nothing appart from a bunch of creepy ass painting that stare at you all fricking day!

I flopped face down on the floor.

"I GIVE UP!" I shouted to the heavens.

End Of Chapter
330 Words