Chapter 17

Roman's P.O.V

Dear, Diary,

Today me and Logan got in a fight because I caught the person that was stalking us!

Unfortunately, during this unroyally unplesant bickering, Patton had heard us and was exploding with rage.

I admit, it was parcially my fault, but in my defence, I was unaware of the backwards kingdom's rules.

But after Patton's outburst Logan just ditched me in the kitcen. I mean who would do that to me?!

Whatever, anyway, I went to bed after washing my face and picking my jaw off the dirty floor.

Sincerely Roman.

P.S Logan is a dick.

I closed my book and opened the curtians.

"Today, we will take back Motus," I said to myself while admiring the view from the window.

I lent on the windowsill for a while before a familiar emo burst into the room yelling "GET UP MY BITCH, ITS BREAKFAST TIME!".

Ughh. I get enough of this from Remy at home. I grab a pillow and yeet it at Virgil's head.

"RUDE!" he says as he runs off to the kitchen.

I follow him and see Logan eating a weirdly, perfectly balanced breakfast. Virgil had scrambled into a seat as if nothing happened, but would not wipe his smirk off his cocky face.

But no Patton.

"Excuse me," Virgil said as he ran out of the room to (I think) find Patton.

End Of Chapter
234 Words