Chapter 12

Virgils P.O.V

"To the rulers of Sapiantae, Gloria and Motus," Logan read out,"As you know someone has taken over Motus,"

"I am writing to inform you that you won't win," Logan continued as he was staring down at the paper with beedy eyes,"We have eyes everywhere, Sincerely Anominious,"

Logan sighed in defeat as Roman stated that it was creepy. But if this person is all talk and no fight, I think we have a fair chance at winning this fight that hasn't even started.

Was this just saying 'We are going to war with you' note or what?

I sat down on the seat next to Patton while Logan and Roman tried to think of a solution.

"Whatiftheyliterallymeanttheyhaveeyeseverywherelikeinpaintingandspysaroundthecastle!" I blurted out randomly.

"YEAH!" Patton yelled afterwards. How on Earth did he mange to even know what I said.

"What?" Roman questioned,"No one understood that what so ever,"

"Fine," I stated," What if they literally meant they have eyes everywhere, like in paintings and spys around the castle!"

"Ohhhhhhh," Roman relised after I explained it.

"Indeed, that could be what they are impling in the note they left," Logan finally spoke up," Your hypothothesis could be proven correct eventually, but we still need to keep an open mind."

I rested my head on the meeting table as I felt a wave of relief over me as they one by one agreed with what I had randomly blurted out earlier.

"So should we cheak the staff or the paintings first?" Roman inquired.

I looked up but still rested my head on the table as if I was indicating that I was agreeing with what the prince said.

"Staff first," Logan descided, "Cheak everything to do with them and tell me if anything looks suspious"

We all agreed inusion as I stood up from the seat I was resting on.

"Who should cheak who?" Patton asked.

"Patton, you can ask the libarians," Logan assigned," Roman you can cheak the kitcen staff and Virgil..."

"Wait here for a moment..."

What does he want? Does he think I'm a spy? What would he want me to stay back for?

As everyone left Logan approached me with a stern look on his face mixed with curiousity. He sat down on one of the chair and obsevered me creepily for a moment.

"What happened to you and Patton before you came to Sapiantae and Gloria?"

End Of Chapter.
406 Words.