Chapter 3

Deciet P.O.V

Warning: Triggers and gore.

I finally have it. But I want more than this. I want ALL OF IT. 
I want Sapientae next. Then Gloria. Then all of the princes will serve ME. Just me.
Everyone will love me. No one will ever care about those princes ever again.

They will be old news. I am the new news. I am bigger and better than those fools. I will have everyone in the palm of my hand doing my biding whenever I want without refusing.
I WILL BE LIKE A GOD TO THEM! I WILL BE THEIR SAVIOR! I WILL BE THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM! I will make them hate those princes. I know how to push their buttons.

I stroked my snake as I sat on my glorious throne in Motus. I just love the fact that they were so patetic that they couldn't notice. They really are fools. I glanced to the corpses of the previous King and Queen admiring my excellant work.

The next kingdom will be my next masterpiece. I will make them look even more grand than these two. I smirked at the thought. I chuckled, I will be ruling this entire place and they dont even know because it's happening right under their noses. They are sooo smart. Not.

I felt my snake smooth scaled as I ran my hand on them. So sharp and painful and smooth and pleasant at the same time. So sweet, yet sour.

So smart, yet stupid.

I need to be extra cautionate now that I have made my inital move. They could be planning an attack. Who am I kidding? They could of never imaged this! As I always say doesn't everyone always have a bigger plan.

"Come here," I demanded to the figure in the corner. Again, I couldn't prevent myself from smirking. "How long haven't you been here, dear?"
"Just a few minutes," He gruffed
"And why weren't you there?"
"Because I was waiting for an order my liege" he grumbled.
" What isn't with that tone?" he's clearly a spy.
"Nothing" he mumbled.
"Don't come closer," Be prepared tratior
He stumbled toward me. I grabbed inside my jacket. I stuck the dagger into him.
"pathetic," I said as his body thumped onto the ground.
I lent down to the dieing man and ripped the dagger from his stomach and brushed the blood of it. I could almost taste the blood on my tounge as I brushed it off the wepon. It delighted me in unimaginable ways. I giggled like a school girl as I sat back down onto my throne.

"Take the body away and remove it's organ's then toss it in the trash," I yelled,
"Yes sir," a young child, about 7, said as he rushed in.
"Do what ever you want with the organs, I could care less,"
"Alright sir," he said,"Are you going to 'deal' with their family?"
"No" I was back to lying
He nodded and left me alone.

This was the only thing that could give me the ablity to tell the truth. I couldn't care less about these people and their families. I only care about myself.

End of chapter
I know this was short but I can't think of how to make it longer without making it drag on.