Chapter 22

3rd Person

There was a rustle from the open window behind the prisoners bed.

"Well, let's hope we don't meet again babes," Remy said as they were both violently jolted out of the hospital beds window by a purple glow.

They all stared at where to two boys had been kidnapped willingly from in awe. Was this their plan or were they going with they flow?

It was black as they were jolted out of conscousness out of the window.

Remy woke up in a decent room with two sandwiches and Remus tied to the wall. There was a note on the plate saying:

'Feed the rat a sandwich, we don't want him runing wild,'

"Understandable," Remy muttered to himself.

He began eating while Remus watched from the wall pleadingly wanting food. He must of been asleep for a while.

Remy walked over to Remus with his sandwich and shoved it into his mouth and he ate it flawlessly.

"Practise makes perfect," He mumbled as he finished eating the sandwhich disgustingly.

Now all they had to do was wait, like everyone does until they are wanted.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Virgil started to freak out after the two were gone.

"HOW WAS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" He started to rant at the others whom seemed frozen in shock, "ONE MINUTE THEY WERE THERE AND NOW THEY'RE GONE!"

"TELL ME HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE?" Virgil began shaking a confused Logan for answers as Roman and Patton just watched also wanting an answer.

"I-I do not know," Logan admitted as Virgil stopped shaking him.

"WELL WE'RE SCREWED!" Virgil concluded, "THE SMARTEST GUY HERE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Hey!" Patton began, "I don't want that defeated attitude,"

"Yeah!" Roman and Patton were still way to optomistic about the entire situation for some reason.

"Yay(!) We're screwed(!)" Virgil countered.

"It could be possible that they manufactured wepons that were similar to their leaders, assumed, powers," Logan announced, unsure of himself.

"So, you're telling me that, their leader is some sort of OP boss that no one can beat?" Virgil clarafied.

"Yes," Logan confirmed.

"WELL NOW WE ARE REALLY SCREWED!"

"I have to agree with Prince Freak Out over here Padre," Roman apologised.

"I'm sure we can find a way to get them back, and Motus," Patton said positively, "I'm almost sure of it!"

"Almost sure of it?" Logan questioned.

"Well yeah, I can't be completely sure till we try," Patton explained.

"I, begrudging, agree with Patton," Logan took charge, "We are getting no where at the moment so get your heads out of your arses," Patton gasped in shock with the use of that word.

"Is that the correct use of that phrase?" Logan turned to Virgil.

"Don't use it in front of..." He gestered towards Patton.

"Oh,"

End Of Chapter.