Chapter 26

Roman's P.O.V Meanwhile.

Logan looked so broken after that exchange and now Virgil's gone so I need to do all I can to assist him!

"Hey Logan," I said as I sat beside the sad prince as he tried to pick up his broken parts as quickly as possible.

"So do you want to tell me everything that happened or what you found out?" I asked, trying to be as considerate as possible.

"Absolutely, I heard a knocking at the door and I opened it to see Deceit standing there, I obviously was suspious but wanted to find out what happened," Logan began, "I made him a hot beverage and sat him down in a few blackets since he was freezing,"

"Okay, what did you find out about 'Damien'?" I questioned air quoting Damien.

"Well clearly his name and that he was beaten and bruised, he was also imprisoned by this so called 'Dragon Witch'," Logan told me.

"Logan," I said.

"Yes Roman?" He repiled.

"You don't have to do that you know," I told him.

"Do what?" He asked me clearly confused.

"You can let down your guard around us, ya know," I tried to reassure him.

"No, I didn't know," Logan seemed rather surprised at what I said.

I took a sip of his coffee and realisedit was cold

"Do you want me to make you a fresh coffee," I asked acknowledging the cold liquid in his coffe cup.

"No, that'll be quite alright, thank you for the offer anyway Roman," Logan denied my offering.

He turned on the TV and put it on the news. It's boring but I don't want to see him upset. There might be something interesting on here, just maybe.

End of Chapter. 297 Word.
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.