Chapter 4

**KATHRYNS POV**

When I got home Steph wasn't there I figured she was doing her modeling thing. I decided I would go to the next one. I pulled out my computer and played some music. 

For some reason I found myself thinking about today. I couldn't place what I felt at the moment. I brushed the thought away and went to make myself dinner. 

"Hey," Stephanie said appearing in the kitchen. Her hair was done really pretty and she had this dramatic makeup on. She never wore makeup really so this was defiantly a shock. "Hey gorgeous," She laughed, "Shut up I can't wait to get this off. I feel like I'm wearing a mask." I rolled my eyes, "Your so dramatic, its just a little eyeliner," I joked.

 "Make me dinner Katsy," She pleaded. "What do I look like?" "My favorite person who is gonna make my dinner," she said with a puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" She smiled, "Surprise me." I laughed, "Ok chocolate pie," She looked at me, "Make me that and I'll hurt you," We both laughed. Stephanie was the pickiest eater ever. She didn't eat chocolate, but she had at least one coke a day. "Your a freak did you know that?" She laughed, "Yes, yes I did." 

I made her a grilled cheese. "Thanks, so what did you do today?"  I was debating whether or not to tell her my story. I decided I would go for it. 

"I went to the dance studio and I saw Liam again," Her eyes widened, "Hope you gave him a kiss for me," I laughed, "Trust me, I did." Her mouth dropped right open. 

**STEPHANIES POV**

"You kissed Liam?" I was in shock. She nodded. "Holy shit! Tell me everything! I bet it was amazing." She shrugged, "It was alright," "Bullshit, it's Liam Payne." She smirked. 

"You liked it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Shut up, there are other people in this building." She scolded me but I didn't care. "Your not denying it! Katsy kissed Liam and she liked it!" I began to sing prancing around the kitchen. Kathryn was yelling at me but I honestly didn't care. When I stopped her face was bright red. "He is still an ass but I guess you could say he was a decent kisser." I shook my head. "He isn't an ass your just not giving him a proper chance. And he was an amazing kisser and you know that." She blushed. I stopped arguing because I was right. 

**HARRYS POV**

All the boys were at my flat. We were getting ready to go out to the club. "Those American girls are fit." I said to Niall. "Yea and they are hilarious." I nodded, "The blond one is pretty funny, the way she told of Liam was classic," As I said this Liam walked into the room. "I herd my name, is everything ok?" I nodded,"Yes mother. We were just talking about those American girls." He smiled. "Why are you smiling," Niall questioned. "No reason," He said buttoning up his oxford. "Spill Payne." He laughed, "You guys are such chicks sometimes. I kissed Kathryn no big deal," I smiled, "Nice mate, worked your charm on her I see," He laughed, "Not really she still hates me," I was so confused. "How about we invite them out tonight?" Liam nodded, "There is only one flaw to your plan, how do we reach them?" 

"They live in this building, so we go t the front desk and ask for their room number. Sometimes I wonder why your the smart one," He laughed. 

I went down to the front desk and found out they were on floor 13 room 115. I walked over there and knocked. "Who is it?" Someone yelled. "Harry," I answered back. A minute later a brown haired girl opened the door. She still had on her makeup from the show. "Uh, hello Harry," I smiled, "Hey Stephanie..was it?" She nodded," Would you and your friend like to go out tonight with the boys and I?" She looked confused. "We are going to a club and we were wondering if you would join us?" She smiled, "Sure that sounds like fun," "Met you in the lobby at 8:30?" She smiled and nodded. When she closed the door I herd her yell, "Kat get up we are going out!" "Ug why?" I laughed. 

**STEPHANIES POV**

Did Harry Styles just ask me to go to the club with him? No. He had asked Kat and me to come, that is different. 

I went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I pulled out a couple things. I couldn't decide I had to look really good. I was gonna get Harry the Stephanie way. 

I pulled out my neon green skirt that made me look extremely tan. I paired it with a black lacy long sleeved crop top. It looked really good with the skirt because you could only see a glimpse of my stomach, it wasn't slutty. I pulled my hair out of the top knot they had put in it at the fashion show. My hair hung down wavy from being in the bun. It looked really cute. I left on the makeup from the show. 

"How does this look?" I turned and showed Kathryn. She gave me a thumbs up. "Pick out mine, I'm lazy." I laughed and went to her closet. She had tons of clothes to pick from. I pulled out a white drapey dress and handed it to her. "Here, this is adorable and wear some nude heels." She laughed," You think I go out in heels, your funny." I shook my head. I didn't go anywhere with out heels on. It puzzled me that she didn't like to wear them. "Whatever you can get your shoes then." She smiled and got up. She let her natural hair hang down and put on some makeup. "You ready?" I asked pulling on my black heels. She grabbed those damn combat boots she wore everywhere. I'm not opposed to them, I have a pair myself but that girl wore hers everywhere. "Really those?" She shrugged, "I like them," I shook my head. "C'mon they are probably waiting for us," We headed towards the lobby. 

**HARRYS POV**

We were waiting for the girls in the lobby. I had a plan for tonight. It was gonna be fun. 

They walked out of the elevator and I think every single one of us was shocked. Those girls cleaned up nice. 

Tonight was defiantly going to be fun.