Chapter 22

**KATHRYN'S POV**

Liam was gentle to the touch. He rested his hand on my back and we slowly swayed to the music. We stayed in silence for a while and then he spoke. 

"I don't believe I ever got your name," He said quietly. "No you didn't. I'm uh Kat." He looked a little taken by surprise. I couldn't tell if he knew it was me or not. 

"Well it is very nice to meet you Kat." I smiled at him. 

**LIAM'S POV**

Why did everything remind me of Kathryn? I couldn't stop mistaking this girl for Kathryn and her name was Kat. I just needed to rid my self od this. I needed to see Kathryn, but I couldn't just leave. I couldn't shake her from my mind and dancing with this girl wasn't helping. 

We danced in silence for a while and then the looked me right in the eyes. Her eyes had been avoiding mine up until now. They glistened perfectly, so familiar. I couldn't place it so I slowly lifted her mask. 

"I'm sorry," She whispered as I revealed her identity. 

**KATHRYN'S POV**

"I'm sorry too," Liam whispered against my lips. He pulled me close and kissed me slowly. 

Zayn was right. I needed this. I needed him. 

**HARRY'S POV**

I was dancing slowly with Stephanie and I let my eyes wander around the room. I spotted Liam. "Who is Liam with?" I asked Stephanie as she looked over at him. She smiled widely, "That's Kathryn," I smiled, my friend was going to start to have a good time. "It's a shame she came so late," I whispered twirling her around. Liam and Kathryn were lip to lip now. "I think she came at just the right time," Stephanie said stepping closer to me, removing the space between us. 

"Can I ask you something Stephanie?" 

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

"Anything Mr. Styles," His hand was still resting on the small of my back and he began tracing his thumb over my back. 

He brushed the hair out of my face gently and whispered against my lips, "Would you be my girlfriend?" 

I didn't respond, I just pushed my lips against his. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this story and be sure to check out the sequel titled Forget Me Not which should be up soon!

I am also starting a new fan fict titled Studio Girl I would appreciate if you looked at that one also!

~Stephanie xx