Prolouge [IMPORTANT]

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Before you read this story I wanna remind you that this is 100% FANFICTION and my IMAGINATION. I wrote about idols lifestyle but I REALLY DON'T KNOW THEIR REAL LIFESTYLE. I only imagined it. Okay 😊 ENJOY!
🤗🤗🤗

Kang Yumi and her family arrived at Incheon Airport from United Kingdom. She lived in UK since she's born. Her english name is Violet.

Her dad is a korean and her mom is an Irish. Her mom lived in Korea for about 10 years with her family, so she can speak korean fluently.

They moved to UK after they got married. Yumi now 19 years old and they moved to Korea because of her dad's work. So, she need to continue her study there.

She is very beautiful. She has pretty cloudy white skin and originally dark brown hair. Her height 171cm while she just a highschool student.

She is a very cold girl. Every guy at her school in UK interested to the half korean girl because of her unique physical. She didn't show any interest to them, so she never date anyone.

She entered a highschool in Korea and met two girls that became her bestfriend, Ha Minju and Kim Hyeri. She used her korean name, Kang Yumi while she used her english name with her parents. She lives in Korea for 3 months and she could suit herself at the new town.

***

🐼🐼🐼

Hi guys.. Thank you for reading my first writing 💕💕

I hope you will continue your reading.. Please correct me for my grammatical error

Lots of love 😘😘

사랑해 🌸